PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 01:54 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Oh no.
The power issue has struck again!

So not fixed then huh?

nope not resolved, i think it was just F*****g w me... but im going to try an APP i DLd n c if maybe that works..i will post back or PM in about 5min...

OUTCOME:tested G-light & i didnt find any instructions on how to set it up...but its a no go screen still dims out

Last edited by dro; 07-09-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Oh no.
The power issue has struck again!

So not fixed then huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
nope but im going to try an APP i DLd n c if maybe that works..i will post back or PM in about 5min...

OUTCOME:tested G-light & i didnt find any instructions on how to set it up...but its a no go screen still dims out
Here is the link that that app he is talking about in case anyone else wants to give it a go.

http://www.ageye.de/index.php?s=glight/about

edit: Please, if anyone is able to figure it out with this app, please let us all know, and know how you did it. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cheezeit is a n00b

Loving the rom the more i use it, titanium has won me over. However, couple things that bother me:
1. keyboard still lags when texting, the input cannot catch up to my typing and im not typing super fast. But right now as i type this in opera the input is perfectly responsive.
2. symbol key does not bring up symbols? I found that key to be very useful, i now have to go into virtual keyboard to get some symbols. Any chance the symbol key can be enabled?

Keep up the awesome work mighty!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Can anyone recommend a good start menu organizer program?
reStart over at xda. link below. you can rearrange, create folders, move shortcuts to different folders, change icons, etc.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
Old 07-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandebus View Post
Help please.

- Just flashed to MithtyROM6 now inbound/outbound voice calls doesn't work.
- Data connections are working fine.
- Radio is Verizon 1.03.03V

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
any update on this? I had this happen when i flashed my old XV6900. i had to *228 like three times (cant remember if its option 1 or 2...) before it finally took.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Lurker

darkdonut is a n00b

Quote:
Elaborate.

How did you fix the power issue where the screen shuts off automatically after 30 seconds?

I've tried everything, others have this problem, and Mike himself is looking into this, so what did you do?

And, if you are still using MR6, then are you absolutely sure it's fixed?
For example, run an app like TomTom and see if the screen auto-shuts off after 30 secs or not.
Well I was playing around with mine and so far the screen hasn't dimmed or turned off for about two minutes now. I unchecked every power saving option under the power settings. I didn't install any apps to mess with the power setting. Did you check and make sure that you didn't leave the "Turn off device if not used for" option checked?

Edit: It's 12:34AM MST. I unchecked the battery backlight setting and left the "Turn off device if not used for" option checked, but I changed the time to 5 minutes. I'll see if the devices turns off like it should in 5 minutes. While I'm typing this 2 minutes have gone by and the display hasn't turned off.

Edit: It's now 12:38AM MST and the display is still on.

Edit: It's now 12:39AM MST and the display/phone has turned off. So I think the setting for the display/backlight turning off works as it should.

Edit: Well I unchecked the "Turn off device if not used for" option. I changed the backlight option to not turn off until 3 minutes have p***** and so far 2 minutes have p***** and my backlight hasn't turned off.

Last edited by darkdonut; 07-09-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
nope not resolved, i think it was just F*****g w me... but im going to try an APP i DLd n c if maybe that works..i will post back or PM in about 5min...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post
Here is the link that that app he is talking about in case anyone else wants to give it a go.

http://www.ageye.de/index.php?s=glight/about

edit: Please, if anyone is able to figure it out with this app, please let us all know, and know how you did it. Thanks.
Thanks fellas, and yeah, if anyone comes across any fixes (assuming Mike doesnt fix it first), then please post it here for the rest of us too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdonut View Post
Well I was playing around with mine and so far the screen hasn't dimmed or turned off for about two minutes now. I unchecked every power saving option under the power settings. I didn't install any apps to mess with the power setting. Did you check and make sure that you didn't leave the "Turn off device if not used for" option checked?

I had "turn off device if not used for" unchecked, admittedly not the backlight one.

However, this is not something that should even have to be unchecked, as sometimes the phone may inadvertently turn on, and Id hate to find it in my pocket 3 hours later with the battery fully drained.

The other MR's didn't have this issue once more.
You could have all the boxes checked, and it would adhere to the time allotment assigned for both the backlight and phone itself before powering them down.

In this case, it ignores any time you assign, and it will auto-shutoff the screen after 30 secs.

Once more, in the past, EVEN If all the boxes were checked, important apps such as TomTom would run constantly without the screen ever turning off even if you had assigned it to auto-off after 30 secs, 1 min, or what have you.

Last edited by hamidxa; 07-09-2009 at 02:35 AM. Reason: mi
Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Un fortunantly I had to reflash to MR5... Like 5 of My apps Wouldnt work so I decided to revert back, and let me add, its still fast and just about as fast IMO.......

This is the only rom that hasnt givin me issues....... So, MR5 it is baby.... Nice Job though Mighty, I think some of my problems lie in the RAPH500, Wwhere as the other builds were RAPH800....
Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 AM
N00b

BigJohn89 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
giovanny.

I tried that...still no dice. I dont know what to do now w/ a half unlocked phone that i just got today from the sprint store! i have been trying for like 3 hours. Hard reset 3 times, multiple soft resets and still no completely unlocked. dont know what to do anymore i am calling it a night.

any other suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks again
The fact that your phone says "Security Unlocked" at the top has nothing to do with the flashability of your phone, IIRC. If the phone doesn't say SPL 0.37.CMONEX in the bootloader screen, then the SPL (unlock) didn't run correctly. The fact that your phone does not say this (I believe) means that your phone is still locked, and will not flash.

The goal is to get the phone to say "SPL 0.37.CMONEX" at the bootloader. If it doesn't say that, then you may be wasting your efforts by trying to continue and flash a rom.

Good luck, and keep at it.

BigJohn
Old 07-09-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Just now, on my way home, I ran my TomTom v7.450 the whole time, not plugged in or anything and it worked. It did however go dim, which it shouldn't. But it DID NOT turn off the screen at all. I haven't done anything special to it or made any changes. I will try it again some more tomorrow and report back.

FYI, all my power settings are still the ROM default. I haven't changed them.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development