PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
So, I got My pro Flashed to the new MR6 and its great..... I also flashed my womans diamond to the New MR6 and its also running like a champ.........One thing though, Her diamond rom has a FM radio in it? and it works flawlesly, Now I remember I tried the exact one in the past as the one on her diamond, Now I also vaguely remember that the pro cant get it working, am I remembering right?????? Is the diamond the only one besides GSM pro that can get a FM radio workin?????
You are right. the cdma touch pro does not have working FM radio. There's a couple other HTC gsm phones that have fm radio too.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-18-2009 at 05:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
the rA fix is in the post right above yours. It works fine, but it reverts the battery icon back to the stock 6.5 one
I suppose my ideal pick would be an rA icon plus a battery percentage readout instead of bars. I already have a driver cab on my storage card to enable 1% battery increments but I have no idea what to install to get this in the most no-nonsense sort of way. By no-nonsense I mean it works and doesn't cause problems like instability or faster battery drain. When something isn't included in a MM rom I always stop and think why did he not include it. His ROMs have been no-nonsense from what I've seen and I am very much in agreement with that design philosophy. So when I add something extra I want to do it under that same philosophy.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
I suppose my ideal pick would be an rA icon plus a battery percentage readout instead of bars. I already have a driver cab on my storage card to enable 1% battery increments but I have no idea what to install to get this in the most no-nonsense sort of way. By no-nonsense I mean it works and doesn't cause problems like instability or faster battery drain. When something isn't included in a MM rom I always stop and think why did he not include it. His ROMs have been no-nonsense from what I've seen and I am very much in agreement with that design philosophy. So when I add something extra I want to do it under that same philosophy.
this is why mike didn't include it http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=16637
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Ok so we lose his new choice of battery icon, with, what, 8 bars instead of 4?

Does that also mean that is the ONLY choice with the current rA icon solution? Meaning no numeric percentage display? I've never tried messing with that stuff but after I saw the HTC notification screen on a previous MR5 rom AND on MS3, I came to really miss it on this ROM (don't actually own MS3). I guess the battery icon is more important than rA so I should be working on that, if I have to choose.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:50 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
You are right. the cdma touch pro does not have working FM radio. There's a couple other HTC gsm phones that have fm radio too.
i was extremely jealous of that one! Is sounded great too, do you know the reason why the pro cant get it working? And I know this is way off topic but, Is their any video editing software that you know of for the pro? like the one the omnia has (if your familier it has one). I just didnt think a new topic just for that would be good. Thanks in advance
Old 07-18-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

hey guys i have a problem i cant sync with my comp every time i do my phone freezes and hard resets itself. also my tp will freeze and when i soft reset it does a hard reset. have been on this new release since last night any suggestions.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i was extremely jealous of that one! Is sounded great too, do you know the reason why the pro cant get it working? And I know this is way off topic but, Is their any video editing software that you know of for the pro? like the one the omnia has (if your familier it has one). I just didnt think a new topic just for that would be good. Thanks in advance
A lot of work has been put into trying to get the radio to work and it just hasn't been figured out. Here's the lengthy thread about it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49654
Not sure about video editor. I'd check the pocketpc software section of ppcgeeks http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Last edited by razorloves; 07-18-2009 at 06:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Just wondering, is there anyway to get the additional camera modes back? The roms are MUCH faster and responsive then the early 6.5 roms so I'm sticking with them from here on out.... until I get my TP2 and then it's on to the next thing.

My problem, the only problem, I have with the new roms are that I can't get the "Burst" mode on the camera and it was the only way I could be pretty much assured that the crappy camera we got stuck with will produce a usable photo of anything but a rock. I can't image most people or MANY PEOPLE use the stupid "Picture Theme" setting and would LOVE to replace it with burst again or just add all the modes back.

I did tray Advanced Config at the mention by another member of the board but that didn't work.

Anyone know the answer to how to add back in? Anyone know why Mike may be leaving the other modes out? (*Maybe there is a good reason and I just don't know it.)

Thanks for any suggestions fellas.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Going to try this for a battery icon:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=502370

In other news, as I was scrolling File Explorer for the cab, the phone locked up for a solid 20 seconds. First time for that on this new MR6 and that was one of the longest I have ever seen. I hope this is rare.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:21 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Just wondering, is there anyway to get the additional camera modes back? The roms are MUCH faster and responsive then the early 6.5 roms so I'm sticking with them from here on out.... until I get my TP2 and then it's on to the next thing.

My problem, the only problem, I have with the new roms are that I can't get the "Burst" mode on the camera and it was the only way I could be pretty much assured that the crappy camera we got stuck with will produce a usable photo of anything but a rock. I can't image most people or MANY PEOPLE use the stupid "Picture Theme" setting and would LOVE to replace it with burst again or just add all the modes back.

I did tray Advanced Config at the mention by another member of the board but that didn't work.

Anyone know the answer to how to add back in? Anyone know why Mike may be leaving the other modes out? (*Maybe there is a good reason and I just don't know it.)

Thanks for any suggestions fellas.

registry editor... hklm/software/htc//camera change enable to 1 on p6, p8 and p9, bamn all camera modes back....

anyone know the reg edit to get rid of the count, i installed the 160 cab and it put the count back? its pages back, ive been searching but mang. thanks in advance

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-18-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development