View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 05:30 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
So, I got My pro Flashed to the new MR6 and its great..... I also flashed my womans diamond to the New MR6 and its also running like a champ.........One thing though, Her diamond rom has a FM radio in it? and it works flawlesly, Now I remember I tried the exact one in the past as the one on her diamond, Now I also vaguely remember that the pro cant get it working, am I remembering right?????? Is the diamond the only one besides GSM pro that can get a FM radio workin?????
You are right. the cdma touch pro does not have working FM radio. There's a couple other HTC gsm phones that have fm radio too.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-18-2009 at 05:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.