View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:10 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Yeah, seriously.

I thought it was limited to only native WinMo apps, dialers, and such, but then I noticed that after 30 seconds of inactivity, my screen turned itself off automatically when I was using TomTom as well.

When it does this, I also lose access to my Voice Navigation/Prompts (not just the screen itself).

This is totally unacceptable.

I've used all of the other MR's in the past, and none of them have ever had this problem.
I hard reset twice, before and after, and yet still this problem persists.

I decided to give it a couple of days to see if the problem resolves itself before posting, or at least until other people chime in, but I see little mention of it.

I can not use this ROM or recommend it to anyone else unfortunately until this problem is resolved.
That sucks that you feel that way about what I would say is a pretty stable ROM, although I am biased and I donate to Mighty! I hope you donate to him as well before freeloading off his ROM's then blasting him about how you could never recommend it to anyone! Not pissed off at you but remember, insight not incite!

peace be with you my friend-

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!