PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i hate to take up a post with this, but eastern nc here as well.

whats your carrier?
stock radio?

if you would post some readings...
if you dont know how, on your phone dial ##debug# ( ##33284#)

if it ask for a password try 183729

see what the (1X Rx Power) and (-1X Rx EC/Io) is at

thanks

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 07-08-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredC01 View Post
I don't suppose there are any reg tweaks I could try to speed things up? Texting is pretty much unusable, and it's the main thing I use on my phone.
I just tried since I don't text much and apparently I am being critical of MR6 so why stop now? Anyway, I think you are right - this is one of the worst text performances I've seen. Bummer.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
I just tried since I don't text much and apparently I am being critical of MR6 so why stop now? Anyway, I think you are right - this is one of the worst text performances I've seen. Bummer.

mine works fine, fast, no lag

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 07-08-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

wow, all i can say is wow.

luckily no one goes off your recommendation. thanks for your valuable post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Yeah, seriously.

I thought it was limited to only native WinMo apps, dialers, and such, but then I noticed that after 30 seconds of inactivity, my screen turned itself off automatically when I was using TomTom as well.

When it does this, I also lose access to my Voice Navigation/Prompts (not just the screen itself).

This is totally unacceptable.

I've used all of the other MR's in the past, and none of them have ever had this problem.
I hard reset twice, before and after, and yet still this problem persists.

I decided to give it a couple of days to see if the problem resolves itself before posting, or at least until other people chime in, but I see little mention of it.

I can not use this ROM or recommend it to anyone else unfortunately until this problem is resolved.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok I am trying out this url right now for Titanium Weather, hope it works, I am about to give up on this!!!

Here is the fix for it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1077
OK I am frustrated!!! I really want to use Titanium but I cant get the Titanium weather to work!!! Does anyone using Mighty ROM 6 have titanium weather working, and if so, could you help me out...? Someone in another post said the url is no longer working so i went to the other url I posted a few minutes ago.

This is what I have done so far:

Titanium Weather Updated 4/14/09: Version 3a released.

Original Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51#post3304751 (Released by showaco)

*Note: Showaco's version is for VGA. QVGA users can get Titanium Weather from mnemonique here.

Installation and Setup Instructions:
  • Disable Titanium (Start>Settings>Today>Items>uncheck Windows Default).
  • Install TitaniumWeather_v3a.cab.
  • Soft reset.
  • Re-enable Titanium.
  • You will now have a panel titled "Titanium Weather". Scroll down to it and tap the right soft key, which is "Menu".
  • Select your options in "Forecast Options/Setup", and "Panel Display Options".
  • Go back to the main menu and select "Run Full Update and Exit".
Then I put the new titanium ms thing into the Titanium folder in Program Files on my device. I have the weather actually working now, but all the icons are circles with RED X's in them...? Help please...?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
you're right..you are on a roll...why stop now.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If anyone is looking to add the old functionality of the Opera Titanium tab and Titanium Weather tab where you just have to tap on the tab to update the weather and can actually use the import function for the Opera tab then install Mortscript if you haven't done so already. I have attached it to this post. I searched for quite a while trying to figure out why I couldn't do this anymore and learned enough to give this a shot, and it worked!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MortScript-4.2-PPC.cab (190.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Roguefoxx; 07-08-2009 at 08:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
If anyone is looking to add the old functionality of the Opera Titanium tab and Titanium Weather tab where you just have to tap on the tab to update the weather and can actually use the import function for the Opera tab then install Mortscript if you haven't done so already. I have attached it to this post. I searched for quite a while trying to figure out why I couldn't do this anymore and learned enough to give this a shot, and it worked!
Really where did you attach it...lol
Old 07-08-2009, 08:07 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Yeah, seriously.

I thought it was limited to only native WinMo apps, dialers, and such, but then I noticed that after 30 seconds of inactivity, my screen turned itself off automatically when I was using TomTom as well.

When it does this, I also lose access to my Voice Navigation/Prompts (not just the screen itself).

This is totally unacceptable.

I've used all of the other MR's in the past, and none of them have ever had this problem.
I hard reset twice, before and after, and yet still this problem persists.

I decided to give it a couple of days to see if the problem resolves itself before posting, or at least until other people chime in, but I see little mention of it.

I can not use this ROM or recommend it to anyone else unfortunately until this problem is resolved.

u know i didnt even notice this issue until u mentioned it...it is a little annoying that it dims out in less then 10sec wen i have it set to 1min...hopefully mike can fig it out 4 us....
Old 07-08-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So no one else is having the text lag issue to speak of... Shame, as I have no idea how to fix it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development