View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:07 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Yeah, seriously.

I thought it was limited to only native WinMo apps, dialers, and such, but then I noticed that after 30 seconds of inactivity, my screen turned itself off automatically when I was using TomTom as well.

When it does this, I also lose access to my Voice Navigation/Prompts (not just the screen itself).

This is totally unacceptable.

I've used all of the other MR's in the past, and none of them have ever had this problem.
I hard reset twice, before and after, and yet still this problem persists.

I decided to give it a couple of days to see if the problem resolves itself before posting, or at least until other people chime in, but I see little mention of it.

I can not use this ROM or recommend it to anyone else unfortunately until this problem is resolved.

u know i didnt even notice this issue until u mentioned it...it is a little annoying that it dims out in less then 10sec wen i have it set to 1min...hopefully mike can fig it out 4 us....