PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitz_1018 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Case-Bel...lenotsupported

my 2nd one from this seller and i actually liked it.
only downfall is i feel like the magnet wears out after awhile
dont know if this is natural.

oh and it definitely doesnt fit with the hard cases. I just put those when i go to the beach or anywhere active without jeans
So it holds it perfectly tight? And you say its got a magnet! If so, I'm buying one tomorrow!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

wow dude that really sucks...
Old 07-07-2009, 02:43 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Is this finally going to have tfl3d2? It should since mr4 was 6.1 base and mr5 was 6.5 base. The only thing makes sence to me is for him to do the best tfl3d2 rom out there.
Too much head aches and Lua things needed to be fixed. A fully operational TF3D2 I expect completed soon enough, were then I will inspect, and if all goes well, it will go into a MR6 update, plus get themes etc for it. For now, it's not helping in crashing every time you fix something...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

lilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to lilbitz_1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
So it holds it perfectly tight? And you say its got a magnet! If so, I'm buying one tomorrow!

yeah its magnetic and clings pretty good for a few months.
somehow my velcro one didnt wear out lol.

i still wish i could find one that stretches to fit the hard case and has like a magnetic button that clings and snaps
Old 07-07-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

yea i guess, i mean the only 1 in my opinion close to perfecting it is deck with the sss rom, other than that juicy's seemed promising but it had alot of lag everytime. I hope its soon enough
Old 07-07-2009, 02:51 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitz_1018 View Post
yeah its magnetic and clings pretty good for a few months.
somehow my velcro one didnt wear out lol.

i still wish i could find one that stretches to fit the hard case and has like a magnetic button that clings and snaps
Sounds good then... I hate Velcro... It makes everything sound cheap... Its something I would expect a kids first wallet be one of those velcro jobs. I mean seriously, how many people want to pull their phone out to show it off or add a number and Vraaaaaaaaappppppppppppp gotta unhinge the velcro... Everyone stairs....

They think "Does he really have Velcro"

It just sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
yea i guess, i mean the only 1 in my opinion close to perfecting it is deck with the sss rom, other than that juicy's seemed promising but it had alot of lag everytime. I hope its soon enough
Trust me when I say this, that I want TF2 as bad as you do, but I don't want a performance penalty as well as glitches, hiccups and random stops because something hasn't been ported right. I believe in 2-3 weeks the latest TF2 will be open for everyone to enjoy, in which it will be completely bug free for me to dissect!

Last edited by LilRico; 07-07-2009 at 02:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any new updated screen shots ? of the new rom ?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tkthatruth is becoming a great contributor

Anyone know how to get TF3D in Landscape?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

lilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to lilbitz_1018

Quote:
Sounds good then... I hate Velcro... It makes everything sound cheap... Its something I would expect a kids first wallet be one of those velcro jobs. I mean seriously, how many people want to pull their phone out to show it off or add a number and Vraaaaaaaaappppppppppppp gotta unhinge the velcro... Everyone stairs....

They think "Does he really have Velcro"

It just sucks!
hahaaha i know what you mean. kinda like hearing those old ringers. RIIIINNGG...like "wow um do you need me to bluetooth you a ringtone?" lol

well anyway, good night/morning to everyone

thanks for the release MightyMike and as always good job to LilRico and everyone else here (sounds like i just got my ride pimped)

work in 2 hours...the same 2 i'll be spending admiring the ROM D
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Trust me when I say this, that I want TF2 as bad as you do, but I don't want a performance penalty as well as glitches, hiccups and random stops because something hasn't been ported right. I believe in 2-3 weeks the latest TF2 will be open for everyone to enjoy, in which it will be completely bug free for me to dissect!

Sounds good to me, i hope we dont add the custom tfl3d fast text reply cause the names sometimes dont show properly and it goes to some other name and the text message never gets send
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development