PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Man its only saturday at 11:39 and 45 seconds am, the weekend still has centuries to go.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

lmao! people just cant wait for your rom. but they should remember that patience is a virtue and good things come with patience

Old 04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Man its only saturday at 11:39 and 45 seconds am, the weekend still has centuries to go.
Will it be released today at least? If not, I can peel myself away from my PC and be productive. Lol.

Old 04-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
Will it be released today at least? If not, I can peel myself away from my PC and be productive. Lol.
Nope my regular release days are on Sundays if everything goes well.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA

dizbstretch is a n00b

sunday it is, thanks Merdin, take your time... i don't mind waiting, I know it will be great... thanks for the continue updates to your ROM... by far, the best I've use and played around with...
Old 04-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice! i'm loving your red/blue rom. best one yet i have seen! it is indeed very fast and stable. absolutely no lag yet
Old 04-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

i just realized that red is with manila 2 and blue is the regular. but is the red wm 6.1 or 6.5? cuz i'm flashing it and it says wm6.5 Beta
Old 04-11-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jinzhen is just getting started

I'd like to make a suggestion Merdin. I love your battery icon personally, however the white numbers on a green background makes it difficult to see sometimes, causing me to have to get really close and stare at it for a few seconds before I realize what level the battery is at. Perhaps can you change the color of the numbers to black or something so that its easier to see against the background?
Old 04-11-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started

I agree, the batt icon is not easy to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
I'd like to make a suggestion Merdin. I love your battery icon personally, however the white numbers on a green background makes it difficult to see sometimes, causing me to have to get really close and stare at it for a few seconds before I realize what level the battery is at. Perhaps can you change the color of the numbers to black or something so that its easier to see against the background?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dlgipson is a n00b

Does anyone know how to change the soft keys on the 6.5 rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development