PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: HTC

varjomies is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

HELLO DEAR MASTERS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME . I HAVE HTC TOUC PRO
RAPH100 SPL-1.90.OLINEX MICROP-RAPH (LED)V13 MICROP RAPH(KEY) V5
PSOC-RAPHH STAGE-CVT V0X36
WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THIS NICE ROM MY DEVICE IS FREZING ?I DONE 3 TIMES Flash from microSD Card . I DON,T KNOW THIS KIND OF ROM INSTALL . NORMALI WHEN I INSTALL OTHER ROMS HAS ONLY CUSTOM RUU AND RUU SIGNED NBH. COULD YOU PLEASE TEACH ME
WHAT,S WRONG WITH ME. NOW I,M USING RAPHAEL ELITE RC3 WM6,1
I,LL LIKE TO TRY MERDIN,S ROMS , I LIKE THEM.

THANKS FOR THE HELP , I,M SORRY I,M NEW IN YOUR FORM AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
REGARDS FROM FINLAND
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 10 01.22.jpg (93.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by varjomies View Post
HELLO DEAR MASTERS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME . I HAVE HTC TOUC PRO
RAPH100 SPL-1.90.OLINEX MICROP-RAPH (LED)V13 MICROP RAPH(KEY) V5
PSOC-RAPHH STAGE-CVT V0X36
WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THIS NICE ROM MY DEVICE IS FREZING ?I DONE 3 TIMES Flash from microSD Card . I DON,T KNOW THIS KIND OF ROM INSTALL . NORMALI WHEN I INSTALL OTHER ROMS HAS ONLY CUSTOM RUU AND RUU SIGNED NBH. COULD YOU PLEASE TEACH ME
WHAT,S WRONG WITH ME. NOW I,M USING RAPHAEL ELITE RC3 WM6,1
I,LL LIKE TO TRY MERDIN,S ROMS , I LIKE THEM.

THANKS FOR THE HELP , I,M SORRY I,M NEW IN YOUR FORM AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
REGARDS FROM FINLAND
Please andswer these questions

1.Ok first question i have is, what carrier do you have?
2. Have you ran the Hardware spl to unlock your phone?
3. is your phone CDMA, or is it GSM.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Lurker

varjomies is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Please andswer these questions

1.Ok first question i have is, what carrier do you have?
2. Have you ran the Hardware spl to unlock your phone?
3. is your phone CDMA, or is it GSM.
YES I DONE SPL , I,M USING 8 GB MICROSD. THIS IS HTC TOUCH PRO T7272
IT WAS DUTCH LANGUAGE ROM , I CHANGED ENGLISH ROM. FROM XDA I HAVE BEEN FOUND SOME WM 6,5 ROMS BUT IT WAS NOT WORK VERY WELL . SOMEGUYS RECOMMED ME YOUR ROOMS .
IS IT CDMA OR GSM HOW DO I KNOW WHERE CAN I CHECK ?

THANKS A LOT.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by varjomies View Post
YES I DONE SPL , I,M USING 8 GB MICROSD. THIS IS HTC TOUCH PRO T7272
IT WAS DUTCH LANGUAGE ROM , I CHANGED ENGLISH ROM. FROM XDA I HAVE BEEN FOUND SOME WM 6,5 ROMS BUT IT WAS NOT WORK VERY WELL . SOMEGUYS RECOMMED ME YOUR ROOMS .
IS IT CDMA OR GSM HOW DO I KNOW WHERE CAN I CHECK ?

THANKS A LOT.

Ok i see your problem your phone is GSM, which this rom will not work for because this rom is for CDMA phones only versions ppc6850sp
So the only roms you can flash is the ones found over at XDA which are mostly GSM roms unless stated its a CDMA.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brunopuntzjones is a n00b

I have to say, of all the ROMs I've tried, I've really been tickled with everything about this one. Anyone looking for the suggestion of "which one to get", this one is the one I've decided on for now.

I've noticed on the flashlight setting, the "high" setting does a strobe of it's own. Don't know if this is specific to this ROM.

And how do I get the freaking weather thing to do my city? I've tried going everywhichway with the DB updater, modifying the DB myself, installing the custom cabs, etc. and it either never shows any additional cities, or crashes when selecting the weather tab.

Anyone have any pointers? I've read through the steps on the XBA forum and the ones in this thread. But still no luck
Old 04-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker

varjomies is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok i see your problem your phone is GSM, which this rom will not work for because this rom is for CDMA phones only versions ppc6850sp
So the only roms you can flash is the ones found over at XDA which are mostly GSM roms unless stated its a CDMA.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT,S NICE TO KNOW BFORE THE I THROW THIS HTC .NOW I,M WORRY ABOUT IT PAID 600 e AND THIS IS THE BAD PPC . I HAVE VOICE TROUBLE IN THIS TOUCH PRO IT,S SO LOW. THAT,S THE REASON I,M CHANCING ROMS AND OLSO I NEED TO HAVE IN CALL RECORDER.
DO YOU RECOMMED ME ANY BEST WM 6.5 ROM FROM THIS FORM ?.
SORRY I TAKE TO YOUR TIME.
HAVE A NICE WORK AND DAYS.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunopuntzjones View Post
I have to say, of all the ROMs I've tried, I've really been tickled with everything about this one. Anyone looking for the suggestion of "which one to get", this one is the one I've decided on for now.

I've noticed on the flashlight setting, the "high" setting does a strobe of it's own. Don't know if this is specific to this ROM.

And how do I get the freaking weather thing to do my city? I've tried going everywhichway with the DB updater, modifying the DB myself, installing the custom cabs, etc. and it either never shows any additional cities, or crashes when selecting the weather tab.

Anyone have any pointers? I've read through the steps on the XBA forum and the ones in this thread. But still no luck
For the weather there is a new weather database posted few pages back, dont have time to click through right now, but just check a few pages back its been posted a number of times.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Okay, it's officially the weekend. I thought I'd be playing with a new rom by now. I am anxiously waiting, keeping my battery level above 50% to be prepared for the unveiling! To my dismay... nothing has been posted yet...Darn

Old 04-11-2009, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

power3dfx is a n00b

also patiently waiting..

bugs so far include the strobe on high setting on flashlight mentioned above. also, the phone forgets its in landscape mode with keyboard out after 3-4 seconds and flips bak to original. soft reset fixes.

tp2 issues are there but these are obvious and have been discussed (and possibly fixed in the newest 1d of the port) so not worth mentioning here.

anyways i tried juicy 5 and a couple other roms and just like many other users, decided to stay on this one! this is a very nice setup you got here!

my only question is how do you change file exploreer and mcenter? i use neither of those and its not an easy change in settings. this is an issue for me with all roms as the guys who cooked them change these two important fields. i tried uninstalling the tsowen taskbar and that brought 'phone' back but ruined lots of other things.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

I couldnt get tsowens taskbar workin. i did get a different battery meter workin. Wasnt a big fan of the battery meter. heres the darklord battery meter if anybody wants it. Ill attach the nuepower cab too, just in case.
for the newbs, nuepower will change your meters from increments of ten to 1%. install nuepower then darklord. enjoy
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development