PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady4614 View Post
now as far as anything that I have noticed is that when I hit explorer it gives me an error saying that I need to reinstall it. While in Resco if you hit the binoculars it says you have to register. Is there a way to get rid of the T9 settings its not in the onscreen keyboard like normal. and the large menu's I have hit disable in almost everywhere I can see and still have them.

after playing with the phone I got rid of the suggest a txt. but still cant find the finger menu option.
There is no finger menu on there, thats the new HTC menus which comes on the touch pro 2, this rom is based off the touch pro 2, so you wont be able to disable it if its cooked in, and t9 can be turned off on the keyboard like i did, and also there is some options in the input settings found under start menu settings. And for resco i already stated earlier, that you have to install the cab thats on my first page Resco Explorer.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
I really like this rom I am having 2 issues though not sure if its a bug or just me. 1. when i have a text conversation without leaving the threaded text when i x out of that message i still have a notification on manilla with hovever many texts i got in that thread. the only way to get rid of them seems to be open that thread and close it as many times as i have messages. 2. Sometimes when i go to phone options I only get the ring options and no tabs for other stuff and when i try to x out of phone settings it will not x out and gives me a corrupt ringtone message(on stock ringtones). Any ideas? I really like the look of this rom and programs that are preloaded by the way.

Ok i havent tested out the Text yet, but the other 2 issues im not having on my phone, try doing a hardware reset and see if that fixes it, if not then ill look into it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok i havent tested out the Text yet, but the other 2 issues im not having on my phone, try doing a hardware reset and see if that fixes it, if not then ill look into it.
Ok I will hard reset now and then report back. Thanks.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Wow this is one of the most popular roms in the first day of release so far, im at 119 downloads in 14 hours
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Wow this is one of the most popular roms in the first day of release so far, im at 119 downloads in 14 hours
I have flashed about 6 different roms since friday (on spring break too much time on my hands )and so far this is by far my favorite great job. I will let you know about ringtone prob i was having soon testing now.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
I have flashed about 6 different roms since friday (on spring break too much time on my hands )and so far this is by far my favorite great job. I will let you know about ringtone prob i was having soon testing now.
ok thanks, and also hows the battery life, i had bad one today, but normaly on the first day its always like this, ill know more about it tomorrow.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
ok thanks, and also hows the battery life, i had bad one today, but normaly on the first day its always like this, ill know more about it tomorrow.
Battery life has been really good for me today but i got up late so hard to say for sure since Im not on my normal schedule. Ok I hard reset and so far I cannot duplicate the phone settings problem. The text thing is still happening though I did find out if I go to that text thread from the messages tab instead of from all messages it clears all the text number notifications instead of just one but if i go all messages it only clears one each time i open the thread. thanks for the help by the way.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: utc 6900/6850

stormmaniac4 is a n00b

rom is great, no issues, tahnks
Old 03-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Battery life has been really good for me today but i got up late so hard to say for sure since Im not on my normal schedule. Ok I hard reset and so far I cannot duplicate the phone settings problem. The text thing is still happening though I did find out if I go to that text thread from the messages tab instead of from all messages it clears all the text number notifications instead of just one but if i go all messages it only clears one each time i open the thread. thanks for the help by the way.
ok thanks ill look into that for next release.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
ok thanks ill look into that for next release.
Cool thanks for your time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development