PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Merdin, did you ever make a new lite red version that was not tp2? I think i am going to go back to 4.0 for now until some more kinks get out of tp2, but i did remember that 4.0 lite had the bluetooth/internet bug.

So i guess in short, i am asking if you plan to, or made a red light 4.1

I dont think you would want to go back to 4.0 lol, and nope lite version is in Manila 2 also, but hopefully next version should be working better with the new manila updates coming out.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus

ppggpg is a n00b
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

thanks, I brushed the red ver.
seems why slid the keyboard there is not the default daily schedule (mail, mess, phone,...) console? and why lock some in program tab( cannot remove them from program catelogue), and sometimes some program cannot run in Mcenter.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus

ppggpg is a n00b

and , where can i get the summer clock patch?
when I reset the time always to back to the real tme though now in summer clock, thanks
Old 04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppggpg View Post
and , where can i get the summer clock patch?
when I reset the time always to back to the real tme though now in summer clock, thanks
The programs are locked because that is part of a new start menu from htc, but i will remove them on next release, and for the clock it is a know issue with this new manila, were waiting for an update on it for a fix, so just adjust the time and do not go into the alarm clock anymore until a fix comes out.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Use the regular text messaging feature do not use the new manila one because its still not fully working.

The problem is that I am using the regular text feature. I cant stand the one in the TP2 Manilla.

-Sayajin
Old 04-05-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I dont think you would want to go back to 4.0 lol, and nope lite version is in Manila 2 also, but hopefully next version should be working better with the new manila updates coming out.
There are some things that i absolutely luv about 4.0. It was extremely stable and the fastest rom that i have ever used. But after 2 days, i did flash back to 4.1 red. I look forward to the update that you are working on, as i know you are going to release another awesome rom.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbatress View Post
i like very much this rom but the only thing i dont like its that when i have the bluetooth on i can get into the internet if i turn it off then the internet work again, can some body help me with this please, thanks
It's a quirky thing, but if you go to Start/Settings/Connections/WiFi/Network Adapters/Bluetooth Pan Driver Make sure its 'Use Server Assigned IP Address'. You might have to re-enable Wifi or restart, it's kind of finicky but it will work. I had this problem earlier in the week and it was driving me nuts.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Well ive played with the manila updates i installed into my manila by xboxmod, and there are some fixes in there for tabs, and menus, but still the main one i was looking for was the 1 hour time fix but its not in this release seems xbox is still waiting for the Phonecavas port before he can release a new build with the time fix in it.
I will release what i currently have by the end of this upcoming week, and once xboxmod comes with a update again i will update also.
So far on my ROM i have fixed
-Volume Controll
-audio manager
-Edited some more manila files changed more to red like the people tab
-also some other fixes full changelog onced released later in the week.
Hear is the Manila Changelog along with xboxmod fixes-
ChangeLog:
-Internet tab fixed
-music tab fixed
-start menu fixed
-stocks tab fixed
-some menu fixed
-wallpaper fixed (thx Chainfire)
-HTC photopicker fixed
-gsensor fix (thx tore)
and some others.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Well ive played with the manila updates i installed into my manila by xboxmod, and there are some fixes in there for tabs, and menus, but still the main one i was looking for was the 1 hour time fix but its not in this release seems xbox is still waiting for the Phonecavas port before he can release a new build with the time fix in it.
I will release what i currently have by the end of this upcoming week, and once xboxmod comes with a update again i will update also.
-Volume Controll
-audio manager
ChangeLog:
-Internet tab fixed
-music tab fixed
-start menu fixed
-stocks tab fixed
-some menu fixed
-HTC photopicker fixed
-gsensor fix (thx tore)
and some others.
This sounds awesome Merdin.....i can't wait until it come out. Thanks for your work!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

cordevil95 is keeping up the good workcordevil95 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
-Volume Controll
-audio manager
ChangeLog:
-Internet tab fixed
-music tab fixed
-start menu fixed
-stocks tab fixed
-some menu fixed
-HTC photopicker fixed
-gsensor fix (thx tore)
and some others.
Awesome! I'm using this ROM right now and loving it. Is the "HTC photopicker" fix for choosing wallpaper backgrounds and contact photos? Right now when I do either one within TF3D2 the album app shows up a blank page.

Thanks for all your work! Looking forward to the next release.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development