PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

aceswild899 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Ok i'm a noob and i'm sorry for that but i am trying to use the unlocker, i have followed everything step by step from the 1st post numerous times i have tried to hard reset and everything and i can't get it to work. i keep getting the 202 error that i have seen from previous posts and also my phone will go to the tricolor screen and then to the grey screen with loading on it and nothing happens. i am running xp i have 3.5 framework not sure what i am doing wrong. i even loaded the manual file on my phone and when i ran it it went to tricolor screen then went back to the same loading screen. any help would be appreciated. i have an alltel touch pro by the way

Last edited by aceswild899; 04-14-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jopaaron is a n00b

Hey i need a reply quick i needed to flash back to stock because for some old reason my screen went out. but anyway i downloaded the relocker for sprint and when run the app my computer says there was a problem and that the program is closing. i have vista and all the net frame work and all that good stuff. please help out i need my replacement asap. i will hit the thanks button
Old 04-15-2009, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceswild899 View Post
Ok i'm a noob and i'm sorry for that but i am trying to use the unlocker, i have followed everything step by step from the 1st post numerous times i have tried to hard reset and everything and i can't get it to work. i keep getting the 202 error that i have seen from previous posts and also my phone will go to the tricolor screen and then to the grey screen with loading on it and nothing happens. i am running xp i have 3.5 framework not sure what i am doing wrong. i even loaded the manual file on my phone and when i ran it it went to tricolor screen then went back to the same loading screen. any help would be appreciated. i have an alltel touch pro by the way
Have you tried going to start-settings-connections-usb to pc, then unchecking the box below activesync? By the way, which SPL version are you trying to use? should be using .37.
Or, have you tried doing the unlock via microsd card here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333

Last edited by razorloves; 04-15-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:38 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopaaron View Post
Hey i need a reply quick i needed to flash back to stock because for some old reason my screen went out. but anyway i downloaded the relocker for sprint and when run the app my computer says there was a problem and that the program is closing. i have vista and all the net frame work and all that good stuff. please help out i need my replacement asap. i will hit the thanks button
Have you installed the latest version of WMDC that is instructed in the first post?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

aceswild899 is a n00b

Hi ty for the help i have checked the activesync option and yes i am trying to do the .37. I have read almost every post in this thread and nothing is helping. I have not tried the sd card way yet cause i am not sure on how to do it exactly like they say format it to fat 32 not sure what that means and also i don't really want to reformat my memory card cause i will lose stuff but i guess if i have to i can dump it to my comp.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceswild899 View Post
Hi ty for the help i have checked the activesync option and yes i am trying to do the .37. I have read almost every post in this thread and nothing is helping. I have not tried the sd card way yet cause i am not sure on how to do it exactly like they say format it to fat 32 not sure what that means and also i don't really want to reformat my memory card cause i will lose stuff but i guess if i have to i can dump it to my comp.
most cards are already formated to fat32, so you can just try it. If it doesn't work then you can try formating it.
Do step #7 from the first post here and read the first NOTE below it and let me know what version info your scrren displays on the second line.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Lurker

alqoshi1980 is a n00b

Can any1 help me with this please
Old 04-15-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alqoshi1980 View Post
Can any1 help me with this please
Sure....I'd be glad to help you out. What step do you need help with?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker

alqoshi1980 is a n00b

lets just put it this way , im like an idiot all ive done so far is i synced raphael_HSPL_037 to my phone i extracted the file and then i double clicked it n it tells me (( ERROR ,AN unexpected error has occured in raphael ,select quit and then restart this program ,or select details for more info )) ,, n i honestly dnt know wat 2 do now , i have the black dialer and few apps i had no problems with them but wen it comes to nice themes i cant get it 2 work . sorry 4 the headache
Old 04-15-2009, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F

Mattheyu is keeping up the good workMattheyu is keeping up the good work

So I'm not sure if I got a refurb that was unlocked, or if the unlocking process only half-worked. I attempted to unlock my replacement from Asurion, but it stalls at the "Loading..." screen on the phone, and returns a connection error 260 on my computer. The tri color boot screen reports that my phone is "Security Unlocked".

I've tried soft resetting it, hard resetting it, locking it, unlocking it, flashing from the storage card, and nothing will get past the "Loading..." screen. Did a few searches here and xda, but I didn't see anyone with this problem on the touch pro.

I have the HTC Touch Pro, Raphael 800, Sprint branded with stock rom. Any help or a link in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by Mattheyu; 04-15-2009 at 08:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development