View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 03:10 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceswild899 View Post
Hi ty for the help i have checked the activesync option and yes i am trying to do the .37. I have read almost every post in this thread and nothing is helping. I have not tried the sd card way yet cause i am not sure on how to do it exactly like they say format it to fat 32 not sure what that means and also i don't really want to reformat my memory card cause i will lose stuff but i guess if i have to i can dump it to my comp.
most cards are already formated to fat32, so you can just try it. If it doesn't work then you can try formating it.
Do step #7 from the first post here and read the first NOTE below it and let me know what version info your scrren displays on the second line.