PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Tested 0.37 per request, all worked fine on Vista x64.

[edit]Didn't hard reset me. I was also told that it won't happen as well, so no worries.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

alright guys bring on some cooking ,custom roms atleast the oem sprint touch pro rom without the bloatware would be nice thanks in advance!
Old 11-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Timeless
Carrier: Sprint

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
alright guys bring on some cooking ,custom roms atleast the oem sprint touch pro rom without the bloatware would be nice thanks in advance!
As long as we've got CABs for all the bloatware. I genuinely like a lot of what was included, and what with the large amount of space we have, I'm not too bothered by it.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Too damn cool. You guys rock.

A couple of questions:

I know we should always assume when flashing anything that it COULD hard-reset our devices, so we should have our data backed up first, but should I assume this will hard-reset my phone? Is that expected?

As for the second post, is that a version that will allow us to flash from SD, suggesting that the current version won't? And will it likely support SDHC like the previous notes from no2chem have mentioned? Any rough timeframe on this one? I might as well wait, since I was always a big fan of flashing from the card.

As for nueROM-S ( ), will it have all stock software, but merely be an updated build of WM?

1. not supposed to hard reset but if you are paranoid, a backup is always useful =)

2. this version can also do SD flash with the SSPL-Manual.exe (don't use the ruu wrapped version for that though)... but no2chem's app will be more userfriendly =)

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 11-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
1. not supposed to hard reset but if you are paranoid, a backup is always useful =)

2. this version can also do SD flash with the SSPL-Manual.exe (don't use the ruu wrapped version for that though)... but no2chem's app will be more userfriendly =)
Yeah, no2chem's got a habit of that. Well, I suppose without any custom ROMs available yet it can't hurt to wait for that one. Thanks for all the work, though, guys. Glad I donated, and impressed at your fast turn around. One week from retail launch?
Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

Perfect....got mine to work with version 0.37 on Vista x64 and no data was lost. Thank you all for the hard work and I'm glad I donated earlier too.

Boot Loader Mode - Touch Pro
Option 1 - Press and Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons and use the stylus to reset your phone while holding those 2 buttons.

Option 2 - Completely power down your phone (i.e. take out battery). Press and Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons until the phone powers on in the boot loader screen.

To get out of it, simply use your stylus to reset the device.

EDIT: Here's what your bootloader screen will look like after flashing

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

five40 is just getting started

Let's get the cooking started
Old 11-01-2008, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc

awesome guys, good job.

cody
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
Old 11-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

great work guys, I have been really looking forward to a custom ROM for this beast

edit: worked like a champ, thanks

Last edited by jason25; 11-01-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Enjoy guys cmonex came thru yet again...

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 7 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development