PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleebob7 View Post
I just got a VZW Touch Pro off of my warranty.

I'm trying to unlock the phone but when I run VZW_TP_SSPL-Manual.exe from the phone (and use RUU), I get the msg on the screen that

RAPH500
SPL-0.35.C-SSPL
MicroP-Wrong Platform(0x85)
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v0682
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

And it just hangs there. Anyone else experience this? I flashed my old phone with nor problem.
Does it say anything else on the bootloader screen? Like...in red lettering or anything?

What about when you manually put it into bootloader by using the the 3 button press? Does it say the same exact thing?
Old 05-06-2009, 05:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: verizon

Eleebob7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Does it say anything else on the bootloader screen? Like...in red lettering or anything?

What about when you manually put it into bootloader by using the the 3 button press? Does it say the same exact thing?
Three button press says same thing. Nothing in Red except what is on the top "Security Unlocked"

Quote:
have you followed the preparations and instructions for flashing in the first post? it doesn't sound like you are.
In terms of preparation instructions. I have the .NET framework and am using 0.35 for Verizon as instructed. I didn't think this would be an issue since i've done this on my previous phone but for some reason, can't do it on this newer phone.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:14 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleebob7 View Post
Three button press says same thing. Nothing in Red except what is on the top "Security Unlocked"

In terms of preparation instructions. I have the .NET framework and am using 0.35 for Verizon as instructed. I didn't think this would be an issue since i've done this on my previous phone but for some reason, can't do it on this newer phone.
Must be something wrong with it saying "Wrong Platform" on the bootloader screen. I would flash the verizon shipped rom to see if it clears that up. Or how about trying to unlock from the memory card. You can extract the nbh from the Raphael_VZW_HSPL_035.exe file by just opening it and it will self extract and you will see the nbh file, then just copy and paste it to a different folder, then rename to RAPHIMG.nbh and put it on the mem card, and then use the VZW_TP_SSPL-Manual.exe to put the phone into bootloader

Last edited by razorloves; 05-06-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Correction on extracting nbh
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: verizon

Eleebob7 is a n00b

Quote:
Must be something wrong with it saying "Wrong Platform" on the bootloader screen. I would flash the verizon shipped rom to see if it clears that up. Or how about trying to unlock from the memory card. You can extract the nbh from the Raphael_VZW_HSPL_035.exe file by just opening it and it will self extract and you will see the nbh file, then just copy and paste it to a different folder, then rename to RAPHIMG.nbh and put it on the mem card, and then use the VZW_TP_SSPL-Manual.exe to put the phone into bootloader
Flashed from the SD Card and that worked. Thank you so much!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: T-Mobile HD2 Energy Rom
Carrier: T-Mobile

sparks.calvin is a n00b

Hello,
I just downloaded the SPL to unlock for my sprint.
Well just out of curiosity I checked the security to see what my current was
THis is what it says
Security Unlocked
Raph800
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85

Could it be that mine is already unlocked or should I still run the unlocker
Old 05-09-2009, 01:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks.calvin View Post
Hello,
I just downloaded the SPL to unlock for my sprint.
Well just out of curiosity I checked the security to see what my current was
THis is what it says
Security Unlocked
Raph800
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85

Could it be that mine is already unlocked or should I still run the unlocker
0.37.0000 means you're locked, so follow the steps in the first post of this thread to unlock. If you have any problems just let us know.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b

hi guys; im new to the forum and im trying to get the mighty rom on my tp. i go to download .netframework and it seems like it basically completes and asks if i agree to terms, i click yes it downoads. then it says below the load bar install is complete you can now restart. but the it flashes to setup error on top left of load screen. is this ok.haha....
Old 05-09-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmytouchpro View Post
hi guys; im new to the forum and im trying to get the mighty rom on my tp. i go to download .netframework and it seems like it basically completes and asks if i agree to terms, i click yes it downoads. then it says below the load bar install is complete you can now restart. but the it flashes to setup error on top left of load screen. is this ok.haha....
ummmm...What's the setup error? Can you give anymore details? If you go to add/remove programs, is it listed there? I would just go ahead and press on with the unlocking.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b

yes it is listed there, on the control panel add/remove app? What is this program for, do i open it in the unlocking stage and use it for anything? should there be a shortcut on the main screen for this program after it is installed or is it just installed on the desktop? it is not shown on the programs menu.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmytouchpro View Post
yes it is listed there, on the control panel add/remove app? What is this program for, do i open it in the unlocking stage and use it for anything? should there be a shortcut on the main screen for this program after it is installed or is it just installed on the desktop? it is not shown on the programs menu.
Don't worry about it anymore. It just has to be installed. Just follow the instructions in post 1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development