PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO
Carrier: Sprint

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

My opinion would be to download the carrier provision.cab file and see if that'll give it a go....

Just throwing it out their

EDIT 1: For your battery get this Touch Pro Battery Enhancement.cab

By hitting THANKS I kno ive been ove assistance

Last edited by LuckyLui; 04-08-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Waltdog is a n00b
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Please don't let this be your last ROM, I love your work and you do a great job. Thanks again - I can't wait to try this one out.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltdog View Post
Please don't let this be your last ROM, I love your work and you do a great job. Thanks again - I can't wait to try this one out.

Well, thank you very much...........But, Unfortunately my Touch Pro died on me so I am unable to continue.

But, the good news is. I truly believe that I have found a successor that will provide just as good a ROM if not better. I gave him my kitchen. I am working with him as much as I can........So make sure to look in the future for anything and I mean anything released by:

ACCESSING

HE IS LEARNING JUST LIKE I WAS SOOOOOO......
PLEASE.........EVERYONE BE PATIENT..

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
well, thank you very much...........but, unfortunately my touch pro died on me so i am unable to continue.

But, the good news is. I truly believe that i have found a successor that will provide just as good a rom if not better. I gave him my kitchen. I am working with him as much as i can........so make sure to look in the future for anything and i mean anything released by:

accessing

he is learning just like i was soooooo......
please.........everyone be patient..
ahh the rule of two!

One master
one apprentice!

Sad to see you go as well... Very stable roms!

=D>
Old 04-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok, this goes here and oh wait don't forget that...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
ahh the rule of two!

One master
one apprentice!

Sad to see you go as well... Very stable roms!

=D>
Well I am honored that you would call me a master. But, I was never a master. I was still learning something new everyday. I consider PSYKI, CALKULIN, Mighty Mike, Silence.................Those are the true masters.
They are the reason I even began cooking in the first place...........

This is just a personal opinion.

But,.............PSYKI is the greatest cook ever. He put just enough into a ROM to keep it fresh and interesting. But, never overloaded it with crap........That would make the battery drain so fast you can literally watch the battery tick down just by watching the screen for a few minutes.

That was all I was after when I created my ROMs.

Stable

Fast............but, not at the expense of battery life.

Look good and organized.

Almost every single app had a purpose and everyone usable.
No need for a 1,000 tweaks just to get your phone to work with a ROM just because the ROM looks cool and promises you a long life together just to leave you hanging out wondering why GOD why after all the tweaking just to get this stupid friggen thing to work do I have to perform my 5th Hard Reset of the day?

Seriously, after all my ramblings................I know that ACCESSING has the same ideas that I had for a ROM in mind and I believe that he will make it............
Old 04-09-2010, 12:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Aukutsutsu is just getting started

Just noticed that my facebook is not auto updating even though I have the options checked to do so? It says it will update every 2 hours and it's been over a day with no update. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using GoodSense 2. Not sure if I messed something up or if it's a ROM problem...
Old 04-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aukutsutsu View Post
Just noticed that my facebook is not auto updating even though I have the options checked to do so? It says it will update every 2 hours and it's been over a day with no update. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using GoodSense 2. Not sure if I messed something up or if it's a ROM problem...
did you try a soft reset?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ri0n View Post
Black (working) dialer would complete my quest for the perfect rom
There's a black dialer lurking about on xda. Can't use in the rom as it's for private use. See result on google search.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&n...=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Old 04-10-2010, 01:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Aukutsutsu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
did you try a soft reset?
Yeah I tried that but thanks for the suggestion.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development