PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone7187 View Post
any luck for vzw users...
Seems like vzw users are getting stuck at boot in version two. I recommend sticking with version 1 until rom is updated. Just apply the contact picker fix and email fix.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Metro PCS

instinct152 is a n00b
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

im a MetroPCS user and whenever i put in my wap settings Internet explorer, Facebook, Weather works, but OPERA and Youtube dont work ? any suggestions? I tried reinstalling and hard reset and still having problems they can't connect to network i used Twisted Goodsense 2
Old 04-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bighuta is a n00b

wow am i the only one that doesnt have a problem with Goodsense 2?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighuta View Post
wow am i the only one that doesnt have a problem with Goodsense 2?
I think that is the average outcome for most Sprint Users. Because I am a Sprint Customer as well. So after I flashed what I cooked. I would notice any problems.

I'm not 100% sure.............But, I have noticed most of the problems come from other carrier users. Not sure how to fix though................Or I'm just guessing and don't know what I'm talking about.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 04-07-2010, 03:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

eec007 is a n00b

mine is working pretty well, as dan said though, sprint users are probably okay. my only issue is that my email sync schedule sometimes doesn't work. a few soft-resets later it'll work for a few days than stop again. not sure what is wrong, the data connection is working the whole time since weather, twitter, etc are still updating too.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

I used Diamond Tweak to tell my data connection to shut off after 30 seconds and the battery life went through the roof! Not that it was bad or anything from the start, but now it'll stay at 90 for the better part of the day with little to no use.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eec007 View Post
mine is working pretty well, as dan said though, sprint users are probably okay. my only issue is that my email sync schedule sometimes doesn't work. a few soft-resets later it'll work for a few days than stop again. not sure what is wrong, the data connection is working the whole time since weather, twitter, etc are still updating too.
I've noticed that too. Never paid attention to the syncing schedule before but I notice that active sync schedule under settings (data services) was set to 60 minutes in off peak time. There is also an option of receiving time from the internet. Maybe activating that option would keep the send/receive schedule intact, but I am sure it will be at the cost of battery life.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc snap

shithead123 is a n00b

Is there anyway to hide the little keybard box at da bottom when im using opera? thanks
Old 04-07-2010, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I switched back to GoodSense. On the latest, I was getting alot of crashes, freezing of the screen, alarms not working, calls going directly to voicemail, back down to bad battery life... I think it might be a good thing in the making but just far too many issues for me to withstand on my main phone.

However I'm still a loyal lover of the GoodSense ver. 1. I haven't found a better rom out there compared to that one.

Looking forward to anything you to accessing... if you need any help with visual stuff, let me know.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero, htc touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

gluka47 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by instinct152 View Post
im a MetroPCS user and whenever i put in my wap settings Internet explorer, Facebook, Weather works, but OPERA and Youtube dont work ? any suggestions? I tried reinstalling and hard reset and still having problems they can't connect to network i used Twisted Goodsense 2
yea same here all i do is use internet explorer when im on data and opera on wifi

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development