PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

I will start a new thread. Screenshots and rom later tonight. Internet Explorer is set to default. Opera 10 is included in the rom. I will post the cab for Opera 9.7 for whoever needs it.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Check new thread for screenshots. Download link tonight.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118037
Old 04-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

jlhalz is a n00b
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I can leave it in that is no problem. But, ## codes do not work. I will check to see if Amarullz has posted an update for this dialer.

I love the 1st version of the Newsense ROM...on Titanium, its runs great on the gimped VZW TP.

I did some searching, but was there ever a resolution to the problem of not being able to use the ##DEBUG#?

Thanks
Old 04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

jrod801 is a n00b

Hi, Im new to this modding but love this rom. jus wondering if this Co0kie's Home Tab v1.7.0 will work with this i downloaded the cab but when i try to install it says unsuccessful. Thanks for any help
Old 04-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

wow! just about finished updating the rom to have co0kies 1.6 to see this...
Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Lurker

jrod801 is a n00b

sorry man lol gotta love technology and the people who tweak it. maybe you can add it to the new rom now. I am looking forward to the new newness
Old 04-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Just reading up on it, there seems to be a few bugs. You could try to see if it works in the lite version that I upload tonight. It's cool to see there's more clocks for the array though. co0kiemonster continues to amaze...
Old 04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhalz View Post
I love the 1st version of the Newsense ROM...on Titanium, its runs great on the gimped VZW TP.

I did some searching, but was there ever a resolution to the problem of not being able to use the ##DEBUG#?

Thanks
what does that code supposed to do?
Old 04-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Lurker

jrod801 is a n00b

i did have a question when i go to the pics tab it shows pic then after few seconds sense restarts do you know what may cause that. thanks
Old 04-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

my guess it may be an isssue with the scroll built in. If you scroll slowly you can navigate to the end without issues. You can also scroll through pics with the album without problems. I have also noticed that when you scroll to the end of contacts, sometimes it bounces back making it hard to select the last person. I've also noticed it when selecting favorites for the internet tab as well. One of the things that will be on the to do list. That's one of those bugs that will take a while to corner.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development