PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

jlhalz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
what does that code supposed to do?
The ##DEBUG# code is supposed to let you see actual strength of signal, in dB (instead of the bars). Usually you put ##DEBUG# into your dialer and when you press send it will open up the "DEBUG" screen...with this ROM, it actually tries to connect a call.

Twisteddan and nextpimp made mention of it back in posts #692 and #694.

Thanks
Old 04-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhalz View Post
The ##DEBUG# code is supposed to let you see actual strength of signal, in dB (instead of the bars). Usually you put ##DEBUG# into your dialer and when you press send it will open up the "DEBUG" screen...with this ROM, it actually tries to connect a call.

Twisteddan and nextpimp made mention of it back in posts #692 and #694.

Thanks
Well, you might just want to try Goodsense, see if that helps. There have been two roms since Newsense, new dialer too.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Lurker

jlhalz is a n00b

Quote:
Well, you might just want to try Goodsense, see if that helps. There have been two roms since Newsense, new dialer too.
sorry, i misspoke. i am using the goodsense 1 (since 2 doesn't work with the vzw phones). you are going back to the 21876 build for your new rom...will it be using the same dialer that goodsense 1 is using? if not, i'll just wait till tonight and try your new ROM. thanks for all of the hard work.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

yessir. Please note that answering a call in landscape mode is not too pretty. Something on my to do list.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Lurker

jlhalz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhalz View Post
sorry, i misspoke. i am using the goodsense 1 (since 2 doesn't work with the vzw phones). you are going back to the 21876 build for your new rom...will it be using the same dialer that goodsense 1 is using? if not, i'll just wait till tonight and try your new ROM. thanks for all of the hard work.
i just reflashed the goodsense 1, and the DEBUG is working fine now....not sure if i screwed something up along the way (most likely cause) or not. looking forward to the new ROM tonight.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
I will start a new thread. Screenshots and rom later tonight. Internet Explorer is set to default. Opera 10 is included in the rom. I will post the cab for Opera 9.7 for whoever needs it.
Ahh Yeah!!!!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 04-14-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started

FINALLY!!!!

A FINISHED and WORKING rom!! I am so happy. I am a former root/ski/energy rom user and while I loved each rom to death, each new update something was broken and I had to wait for it to get fixed only to find out the new XYZ they cooked in borked ABC.

Been running this rom for a week now. Good battery, all hardware features work, good selection of cooked in programs but not too many.

Overall, Bravo!
Old 04-16-2010, 10:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

hellbringer616 is a n00b

I'm sure your ROM isn't at fault and it's this POS phone.. But flashed to your ROM and i can't get USB to work...

Any ideas?
Old 04-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Does it show like it's charging when you connect the phone?
Old 04-16-2010, 11:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

hellbringer616 is a n00b

It does on the charger. Not on the computer.
Tried a new cord, no port even a new computer, had it working for a split second. then i switched PC's and it wont work on either PC again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development