PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

kookykrazee is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
Yup. Mine does that sometimes. I think it has to do with the network, not the phone though as I noticed my speed was slow today. Sometimes it works fine, other times not so much and sometimes I need to refresh it 3-5 times before it truly refreshes.
Strangely enough, I tried just a few minutes ago and maybe FB was listening..lol. I opened up the FB app, it showed from about 14 hours ago, I refreshed and it updated. We shall see..hehe.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

hellbringer616 is a n00b
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Got your ROM working, works FANTASTIC. few bugs (which i'm sure you know about)

Battery indicator is always full (unless i tap it to go to the "status" screen then it displays true battery level)

sometimes sounds with stop working.

And, i'm sure this is fault on my end, The freshly flashed ROM looks pretty much just like WM6.5 and not the screenshots you showed (without the mods on it)

Bad flash maybe?

Works great otherwise
Old 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbringer616 View Post
Got your ROM working, works FANTASTIC. few bugs (which i'm sure you know about)

Battery indicator is always full (unless i tap it to go to the "status" screen then it displays true battery level)

sometimes sounds with stop working.

And, i'm sure this is fault on my end, The freshly flashed ROM looks pretty much just like WM6.5 and not the screenshots you showed (without the mods on it)

Bad flash maybe?

Works great otherwise
Yeah......Screenshots are from Goodsense One....It is the best one so far......I changed builds with Goodsense Two and quite a bit of stuff got screwed up in the process.......Unfortunately My TP took a CRAP........So I can no longer develop.

The good news is.........I gave my kitchen to Accessing and he has already created another great ROM ...........Check It Out!!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118037

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

I'm using the Goodsense One because you said it was the stablest version of your rom and I've been wondering, what do I need to install in order to get 1% battery increments on my taskbar?
Old 05-07-2010, 09:45 AM
jerrypro

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm unable to get GPS working with Google Maps. I loaded but can't start QuickGPS, I keep getting a certificate problem. Do I need QuickGPS? I'm using an HTC touch pro on MetroPCS.

I love the rom, it's very fast!
Old 05-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

drewski83 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to drewski83
Exclamation Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

I am having trouble activating or assigning a button for Voice Command... I found the Voice Command app in settings under Personal, but it just asks what you want it to use and if u want to enable voice command or not.. I enabled it and tried all the default (Send,End, Enter) Buttons, but no go....
Old 05-17-2010, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started

Does anyone know how to add more than 6 quick launches on the home screen? It only has the 3x3 design and was wondering if there was a way to change it to maybe 4x4 or even 5x5?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

baldag is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
Does anyone know how to add more than 6 quick launches on the home screen? It only has the 3x3 design and was wondering if there was a way to change it to maybe 4x4 or even 5x5?
Try cookie's home tabs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

You can get the editor here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

blockhead, try unzipping this and dropping it in the Windows folder. It should work after a soft reset if the rom allows you to do it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar battery.rar (24.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

vinnyt225 is a n00b

hello guys,

would there be anyone able to assist me through the entire flashing process over the phone/aim? If there's anyone available, please pm me. I'm really nervous about flashing....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development