View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbringer616 View Post
Got your ROM working, works FANTASTIC. few bugs (which i'm sure you know about)

Battery indicator is always full (unless i tap it to go to the "status" screen then it displays true battery level)

sometimes sounds with stop working.

And, i'm sure this is fault on my end, The freshly flashed ROM looks pretty much just like WM6.5 and not the screenshots you showed (without the mods on it)

Bad flash maybe?

Works great otherwise
Yeah......Screenshots are from Goodsense One....It is the best one so far......I changed builds with Goodsense Two and quite a bit of stuff got screwed up in the process.......Unfortunately My TP took a CRAP........So I can no longer develop.

The good news is.........I gave my kitchen to Accessing and he has already created another great ROM ...........Check It Out!!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118037

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.