PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Did you look at the sticky posts? There's also a video walkthrough within the stickies. It's not as hard as it may seem. Just read thorougly first, then go through the steps as you read.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

vinnyt225 is a n00b
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

is this winmo 6.1 or 6.5?? will it have most of the stock programs in it?
Old 05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyt225 View Post
is this winmo 6.1 or 6.5?? will it have most of the stock programs in it?
This is 6.5. It's a generic rom which mean any carrier can use it. What stock programs are you thinking of using?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vinnyt225 is a n00b

i used NOTES quite a lot in winmo 6.1. i have it saved on my sd card;could i still use it? Ive read goodsense one is the most stable, how do u rate it? or do u use Goodsense 2?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I have continued development of this rom. You can find it in the "Twisted Access" thread. If you want to stick with this, then Twisted Goodsense is the most recommended. Bear in mind that you will have to apply the email fix, to read and compose emails. Notes is included in both roms.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vinnyt225 is a n00b

ok cool. So say i choose goodsense 2 id just have to apply the email fix? is the battery indicator working? and i think im gonna flash this rom via sd card with help from a member here. i could do that right? thanks
Old 05-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
ok cool. So say i choose goodsense 2 id just have to apply the email fix? is the battery indicator working? and i think im gonna flash this rom via sd card with help from a member here. i could do that right? thanks
Goodsense 2 does not need the email fix. It needs the contact fix though. Come to think of it, Goodsense 1 needed both but the latter is the foundation of greatness. Yes you can flash from a sd card.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vinnyt225 is a n00b

is the contact fix a .cab file needed to install after flashing? ill hopefully flash this tonight and tell u how it went. thanks

ps: which method did u use to flash? im really nervous to brick my phone...lol
Old 05-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
is the contact fix a .cab file needed to install after flashing? ill hopefully flash this tonight and tell u how it went. thanks

ps: which method did u use to flash? im really nervous to brick my phone...lol

Did you get the phone unlocked? Once it's unlocked it's really really REALLY hard to brick your phone. It's still possible, but there's no need to worry. But you must unlock it first. I usually flash mine through the computer, Just run the RUU.exe and follow the steps. The contact fix has to be done by the registry editor. Delete "Chooser" & "Property Picker" folders as mentioned in the rom.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

vinnyt225 is a n00b

I sucessfully flashed my phone with goodsense 2! but there are no contacts even after i did PIM backup restore what are the instructions to get it working again? thanks!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development