PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-21-10 Twisted Begins Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by bow_hunt2005 View Post
ive had a weird problem happening today. my tp only makes sound notifications when im plugged into the usb. when i unplug it vibrates for a very short period of time but makes no sound. ever heard of this happening? i do love the rom though. everything else has been working great. thanks
I haven't had this issue. Do you remember what you installed after flashing the ROM? If problems persist. You might do the flash dance if you haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Yowza!! Can't wait to try it out. This has been one of the most bug free 2.5 roms that I have used. Keep up the great work. Check ur email D, sent you some "stuff"
Thanks a bunch nooby. Yeah I got the goodies..........Already cooked the ones that got along well into the new ROM. ...................

Oh and BTW.........http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69#post1506969

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHANGE LIST BELOW THE DOWNLOAD LINK ON THE FIRST PAGE...

I know Twisted Begins just came out...........But, I strongly advise flashing the new one..........Psyki's battery Driver seems to like my ROM and soooo does his battery tweaks.
Besides a bunch of other changes.....

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dlee83 is becoming a great contributor
Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Any chance of getting an HTC Album that allows uploads to Facebook?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlee83 View Post
Any chance of getting an HTC Album that allows uploads to Facebook?
I plan on updating the album soon. I just wanted to make sure everything was stable before I add too many new things and break it again. I've spent a lot of time rebuilding the kitchen because I started playing with something I shouldn't have.......................You know what they say...........If you keep playing with that thing you'll go blind!.....LOL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:06 AM
N00b

shompec is just getting started

Quote:
=T Yeah, unfortunately for us VZ users, we'll always run out of memory on a 2.5 ROM. It's just much more memory intensive than 2.1. I think those are your choices: 2.5 with less usability or 2.1 with full usability. I used to use the SsS-402 2.1 ROM for a long time. It's extremely stable and perfect for the VZ TP. But I like 2.5 because of the home screen weather and program quicklinks and the thumbnail contacts.
LOL! That's what attracts me too about 2.5! I love that crap!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I plan on updating the album soon. I just wanted to make sure everything was stable before I add too many new things and break it again. I've spent a lot of time rebuilding the kitchen because I started playing with something I shouldn't have.......................You know what they say...........If you keep playing with that thing you'll go blind!.....LOL
This one worked on the first one. It allows you to upload to facebook. If you had open the album that is on this rom before then you must use fdc taskmanager to close Album searcher.exe or else you won't be able to install it.

Twisted I'll try your updated version when I get home. Not able to access 4shared at work
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_Album_+_SocialNetworksEngine[1].cab (1.44 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm still running the first version... but I keep getting this error... "The files "SetSysTimeZone" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found.

Any idea how to fix this?
Old 01-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
I'm still running the first version... but I keep getting this error... "The files "SetSysTimeZone" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found.

here:
Attached Files
File Type: cab SYSTIMEZONE Patch.cab (300.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dlee83 is becoming a great contributor

Hey Twisted,

Could you include the HTC Calculator in your ROM? This calculator uses less memory than the WM Calculator, and visually it looks better.

Let me know if you need the cab.

Thanks!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=twisteddan;1517334]I haven't had this issue. Do you remember what you installed after flashing the ROM? If problems persist. You might do the flash dance if you haven't already.

Thanks a bunch nooby. Yeah I got the goodies..........Already cooked the ones that got along well into the new ROM. ...................

Oh and BTW.........http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69#post1506969

Glad you got em bro. I am gonna dl and play with all the goodness this has to offer. Will let you know as usual if I find anything.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
This one worked on the first one. It allows you to upload to facebook. If you had open the album that is on this rom before then you must use fdc taskmanager to close Album searcher.exe or else you won't be able to install it.

Twisted I'll try your updated version when I get home. Not able to access 4shared at work
Thanks again. Oh I installed this and the only problem I face is when I change my home background and click on album the font is really small. I wonder what causes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post

Does it just throw up this error at random or is it a program or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
here:
Wow you really do have a lot of cabs. And by the way....Thanks a bunch for being so helpful to everyone.

Quote:
Hey Twisted,

Could you include the HTC Calculator in your ROM? This calculator uses less memory than the WM Calculator, and visually it looks better.

Let me know if you need the cab.

Thanks!
Yep I will do...........And I already have it in the kitchen I will just switch them out unless anyone else has a complaint about it. It really makes no difference to me.

Now a question for all of you guys............
Do you guys like the stock look of Sense 2.5 or would you like the new Pewter theme? I'll try to post a screen shot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development