View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
ahh the rule of two!

One master
one apprentice!

Sad to see you go as well... Very stable roms!

=D>
Well I am honored that you would call me a master. But, I was never a master. I was still learning something new everyday. I consider PSYKI, CALKULIN, Mighty Mike, Silence.................Those are the true masters.
They are the reason I even began cooking in the first place...........

This is just a personal opinion.

But,.............PSYKI is the greatest cook ever. He put just enough into a ROM to keep it fresh and interesting. But, never overloaded it with crap........That would make the battery drain so fast you can literally watch the battery tick down just by watching the screen for a few minutes.

That was all I was after when I created my ROMs.

Stable

Fast............but, not at the expense of battery life.

Look good and organized.

Almost every single app had a purpose and everyone usable.
No need for a 1,000 tweaks just to get your phone to work with a ROM just because the ROM looks cool and promises you a long life together just to leave you hanging out wondering why GOD why after all the tweaking just to get this stupid friggen thing to work do I have to perform my 5th Hard Reset of the day?

Seriously, after all my ramblings................I know that ACCESSING has the same ideas that I had for a ROM in mind and I believe that he will make it............

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>