PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I found a new bug: Whenever you try to close "Comm manager" by clicking the "X" (which is the only way I see to close it), then it closes, but is still running. What I mean is, if you click the task manager in the top right corner of the screen, it doesn't show as running. However if you pull up the task manager under utilities, then it still shows as running and I have to end it that way. Strange bug, but its no big deal.

Does anyone know what long press send key is supposed to do? On mine, it rotates to landscape.

Also, how can I edit the colors in the rom? Like how everything is that "green skittle" green? The notification numbers in the text and email tab, the dialer color, etc.
Send key is set to rotate screen (Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons) change it to what you want.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah I will definitely check out the cookie mod. I trust you so if you say it's good I will test it and if it is indeed hot..........There is no reason not to cook it in. As long as it works great and doesn't have any issues it would be a great addition!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Yeah I will definitely check out the cookie mod. I trust you so if you say it's good I will test it and if it is indeed hot..........There is no reason not to cook it in. As long as it works great and doesn't have any issues it would be a great addition!
+1 on this also, you must cook in the cookie editor too
Old 03-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok guys I found my 2 favorite Sense Mods.

Cookie's Home Tab mod v1.6
and.......Retractable Slider Portrait Dusk Style..........Check it out.

I didn't take a screenshot of the slider because it is just like the stock one. It just retracts when your not using it..........Pretty Sweet Huh? I like this better than Max Manila.........I think it is a ton faster and the animation of the clock fading in and out is sweet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Ok guys I found my 2 favorite Sense Mods.

Cookie's Home Tab mod v1.6
and.......Retractable Slider Portrait Dusk Style..........Check it out.

I didn't take a screenshot of the slider because it is just like the stock one. It just retracts when your not using it..........Pretty Sweet Huh? I like this better than Max Manila.........I think it is a ton faster and the animation of the clock fading in and out is sweet.

There's also an editor for easy customization too. The only issue is that a white screen comes up at the bottom of the screen. I do find to fix that quickly, just go to the Today settings, click on the keyboard then click to close the keyboard and the white screen disappears. I guess a soft reset should work too. Once it's configured to your liking, I don't think you'd reconfigure so it's just a one time issue.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Is there any way to add custom cities for the weather data?
Old 03-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Wait a minute! Now my phone says my city. Is it using GPS or something?? I just noticed that!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
Wait a minute! Now my phone says my city. Is it using GPS or something?? I just noticed that!
Yes it is a new feature. It downloads weather based on your location. As long as in your weather tab under menu you have selected "enable my location"
Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

scottgti is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
The only way that works for me (on any rom) is if I send a text/after ending a call/right after reset(anytime it switches to 1x) or if I'm connected to wifi. I have an Alltel phone. Is there anybody that has "my location" working all the time on an Alltel phone?
Old 03-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Hold up! How did you get to that task manager? That doesn't look like the one in systems?
It's in the windows folder. Just make a shortcut to taskmgr.exe.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development