PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Works for me. I am able to add a new favorite or remove one.
I'm able to add and remove, but it shows the generic silhouette not their contact pic.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
I'm able to add and remove, but it shows the generic silhouette not their contact pic.

As you can see it works for me. Are you absolutely sure a pic is associated with contact?

Old 02-04-2010, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Yeah, it's weird, when I go through the contact list to add it shows the pic next to the contact, if I add a contact to the home page shortcuts it shows the pic there. It's not really that big of a deal, if it starts to bother me I'll try a hard reset or re-flash, I was mostly checking if this was a known issue with a quick fix.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Twisted, not that I really care, but I noticed that you cannot change the home wallpaper from the home tab. When I click on Menu>Home Wallpaper> Nothing happens from the options available. Can anyone confirm this? I can change the wallpaper from the album tab however, so again no big deal.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

onemanzu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak X View Post
1.-Games
2.-s2u2
3.-Auto wallpaper Changer
4.-Opera 10 beta
5.-Sprint Extras
6.-G-Alarm, maybe?
7.-Skyfire
8.-Nitrogen
9.-reStart
10.-Tellme, maybe?
11.-My Words (It crashes the phone)
12.-hTorch Flashlite
13.-In Call Recorder
14.-Finger Keyboard, maybe?
15.-SIPChange
16.-Folder Battery (Inside the tools folders)
17.-PIM Backup, maybe?
18.-Shake And Save
19.-Google Maps, maybe?
20.-One Calculator (there's two)
All the stuff above its nice to have but its easy to get the cabs for it.
On the other hand you might want to throw in:
1.-Adobe Reader
2.-RSS Hub
3.-Quick Gps
Ok, that's my "quick suggestion" hope it helps, Thanks.
Advanced Config

if you don't already have it in their.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

onemanzu is just getting started

Quote:
Twisted, not that I really care, but I noticed that you cannot change the home wallpaper from the home tab. When I click on Menu>Home Wallpaper> Nothing happens from the options available. Can anyone confirm this? I can change the wallpaper from the album tab however, so again no big deal.
works fine for me. i get the option to change weather or animated wallpaper
Old 02-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
works fine for me. i get the option to change weather or animated wallpaper

Did you get it to change?
Old 02-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It works for me but sometimes I have to scroll over to another tab and then back. Also are you choosing wallpaper from the wallpaper file or from your storage card? Sometimes when you choose from a storage card it takes a long time to update on the page.

Update. I have decided to remove most of the transparent mods. I have noticed a spike in sense 2.5 performance since I removed them. Only a little hesitation when switching backgrounds. The whole things seems to work better. I think personally that it has improved wallpaper changing performance.

Also...............Start Menu and Settings Menu are completely reorganized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 1 stupid little item that I am having trouble getting rid of. The TOOLS folder. I can't seem to locate the reg that keeps creating it. Every item that it was created for has been relocated so it's just an empty folder....................Oh well I'll find it..........

This next release may take a little longer........Gonna try to skin a few things.
And no.........It will not be real LOUD........just a little cooler looking than what it is...........Trust me when I'm done with it.........It will be an excellent base. Everyone should enjoy it.
Along with the next release I will make a Lite version as well.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro & touch pro 2

arturoocu12 is a n00b

I hate that new picture album all the time that i use it my phone freezes.

HOW can i fix this?
Old 02-04-2010, 07:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mliksa87 is just getting started

was getting upset with a different rom so im gonna try this one. ill give my feedback in a few days.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development