PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Twisted, not that I really care, but I noticed that you cannot change the home wallpaper from the home tab. When I click on Menu>Home Wallpaper> Nothing happens from the options available. Can anyone confirm this? I can change the wallpaper from the album tab however, so again no big deal.
It works for me every time, I can choose from the storage card or the internal memory, it works fine on my phone.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started

im not sure about battery but im really liking this rom. its packed with a ton of good stuff. and its fast and smooth
Old 02-04-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work
Wink Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

So... I wanted to find out why this ROM uses a lot of the internal storage and went to check the windows folder for junk files....Boy there's a lot of images files inside (wallpapers,templates and even some girsl on bikini) lol.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
It works for me but sometimes I have to scroll over to another tab and then back. Also are you choosing wallpaper from the wallpaper file or from your storage card? Sometimes when you choose from a storage card it takes a long time to update on the page.

Update. I have decided to remove most of the transparent mods. I have noticed a spike in sense 2.5 performance since I removed them. Only a little hesitation when switching backgrounds. The whole things seems to work better. I think personally that it has improved wallpaper changing performance.

Also...............Start Menu and Settings Menu are completely reorganized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 1 stupid little item that I am having trouble getting rid of. The TOOLS folder. I can't seem to locate the reg that keeps creating it. Every item that it was created for has been relocated so it's just an empty folder....................Oh well I'll find it..........

This next release may take a little longer........Gonna try to skin a few things.
And no.........It will not be real LOUD........just a little cooler looking than what it is...........Trust me when I'm done with it.........It will be an excellent base. Everyone should enjoy it.
Along with the next release I will make a Lite version as well.
Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Are thinking of a signature wallpaper? One that says you. I think that's all your missing.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Still going great with the rom Only things I have found so far are the issues discussed already ; htc album pix not being centered, lag with txt and for some reason this issue with the messaging client in regards to when texting the cursor blanks out and you have to touch the text box to continue typing the msg. May be a bad flashy!! Will do the dance and see what happens. I have to give you Kuddos D!!

Old 02-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dsmith7145 is a n00b

i would like to say that this ROM is absolutely amazing & has made me fall back in love w/my Touch Pro! I'm going to switch it over to my primary line & put my Blackberry Tour in "timeout". Thanks for such an awesome ROM. One question:why does Worldcard Mobile not work with 6.5?
Old 02-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond500//Sprint//Groove4
Carrier: rdrf

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work

First of all my hats off and hands are down (no homo) great freggin rom. Second how do i change the background for all pages it only changes my clock BG?
Old 02-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by popasmurfn25 View Post
First of all my hats off and hands are down (no homo) great freggin rom. Second how do i change the background for all pages it only changes my clock BG?
Make sure when you are choosing a background that you select weather wallpaper not animated wallpaper. BG4ALL is cooked in so if you select weather wallpaper and change it and it only changes on the clock page then you probably have a bad flash or you might just try to hard reset.
If you select animated wallpaper it will only be on the home page and not on the others.

Also for your info and others: If you change the wallpaper and it doesn't seem to change just slide the manila slider over to settings or another tab and then back to home. This method always works for me. I don't think I have ever had an issue with changing the wallpaper. It's just a little slow sometimes.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 02-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturoocu12 View Post
I hate that new picture album all the time that i use it my phone freezes.

HOW can i fix this?
It is Album 3.2.........It uses quite a bit of memory. Currently looking for a better version with social networking. If I can't find one that works well. I will probably go back to an older version. The social networking isn't worth the memory and the crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak X View Post
So... I wanted to find out why this ROM uses a lot of the internal storage and went to check the windows folder for junk files....Boy there's a lot of images files inside (wallpapers,templates and even some girsl on bikini) lol.
Yeah there are a bunch of extra wallpapers and goodies. And yeah the bikini girls are in a program called HD wobble in the games folder. Trust me if you haven't messed with this program you have to try it at least once.
As far as all the xtra stuff I am going to make a LITE version with the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Are thinking of a signature wallpaper? One that says you. I think that's all your missing.
Yes I am. But this time it's going to be more subtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Still going great with the rom Only things I have found so far are the issues discussed already ; htc album pix not being centered, lag with txt and for some reason this issue with the messaging client in regards to when texting the cursor blanks out and you have to touch the text box to continue typing the msg. May be a bad flashy!! Will do the dance and see what happens. I have to give you Kuddos D!!
I don't think it's a bad flash. It does this to me sometimes too. It is the messaging in sense 2.5. How I do it is to make sure I have the keyboard slid out for a second or three then click inside the messaging box to start typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith7145 View Post
i would like to say that this ROM is absolutely amazing & has made me fall back in love w/my Touch Pro! I'm going to switch it over to my primary line & put my Blackberry Tour in "timeout". Thanks for such an awesome ROM. One question:why does Worldcard Mobile not work with 6.5?
Thanks for the Props.........You can just call me match maker....lol
I'm not sure about Worldcard Mobile. I don't use it.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thespatt is a n00b

Thanks again mr. twisted. Been running great for a few days. One thing, and I'm guessing it's independent of ROM, try going to woot .com in opera 9.7. Caused a very long hang for me...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development