View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:59 AM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by popasmurfn25 View Post
First of all my hats off and hands are down (no homo) great freggin rom. Second how do i change the background for all pages it only changes my clock BG?
Make sure when you are choosing a background that you select weather wallpaper not animated wallpaper. BG4ALL is cooked in so if you select weather wallpaper and change it and it only changes on the clock page then you probably have a bad flash or you might just try to hard reset.
If you select animated wallpaper it will only be on the home page and not on the others.

Also for your info and others: If you change the wallpaper and it doesn't seem to change just slide the manila slider over to settings or another tab and then back to home. This method always works for me. I don't think I have ever had an issue with changing the wallpaper. It's just a little slow sometimes.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>