View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:16 AM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturoocu12 View Post
I hate that new picture album all the time that i use it my phone freezes.

HOW can i fix this?
It is Album 3.2.........It uses quite a bit of memory. Currently looking for a better version with social networking. If I can't find one that works well. I will probably go back to an older version. The social networking isn't worth the memory and the crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak X View Post
So... I wanted to find out why this ROM uses a lot of the internal storage and went to check the windows folder for junk files....Boy there's a lot of images files inside (wallpapers,templates and even some girsl on bikini) lol.
Yeah there are a bunch of extra wallpapers and goodies. And yeah the bikini girls are in a program called HD wobble in the games folder. Trust me if you haven't messed with this program you have to try it at least once.
As far as all the xtra stuff I am going to make a LITE version with the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Are thinking of a signature wallpaper? One that says you. I think that's all your missing.
Yes I am. But this time it's going to be more subtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Still going great with the rom Only things I have found so far are the issues discussed already ; htc album pix not being centered, lag with txt and for some reason this issue with the messaging client in regards to when texting the cursor blanks out and you have to touch the text box to continue typing the msg. May be a bad flashy!! Will do the dance and see what happens. I have to give you Kuddos D!!
I don't think it's a bad flash. It does this to me sometimes too. It is the messaging in sense 2.5. How I do it is to make sure I have the keyboard slid out for a second or three then click inside the messaging box to start typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith7145 View Post
i would like to say that this ROM is absolutely amazing & has made me fall back in love w/my Touch Pro! I'm going to switch it over to my primary line & put my Blackberry Tour in "timeout". Thanks for such an awesome ROM. One question:why does Worldcard Mobile not work with 6.5?
Thanks for the Props.........You can just call me match maker....lol
I'm not sure about Worldcard Mobile. I don't use it.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>