PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-21-10 Twisted Begins Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespatt View Post
thanks, but it still goes into processor-hog mode after flipping a few pictures. Why aren't they just full-screen to begin with? Something to do with album taken from wvga rom?

Yes. It's seems to be the case. Did some research and it seems that it wasn't properly ported to VGA. I see what you're saying about flipping through the pics.

Last edited by accessing; 02-03-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Yes. It's seems to be the case. Did some research and it seems that it wasn't properly ported to VGA. I see what you're saying about flipping through the pics.
Same here,you should use resco photo manager, i use that and it work like a charm!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Yeah guys customization shouldnt take longer than a minute or so.......You should see the windows logo and an red loading bar below it....If you see all of that then you should be all good....I'm glad I did good.
Hey man I do not want you to think that I'm ungrateful but is it possible for you to make a lite version of this ROM? Everything works and looks awesome but it just got too many games and other stuff that some ppl like me never use, so i think that a lite version would be perfect. Anyway that's just my opinion. Thanks for sharing your ROM with the us.=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak X View Post
Same here,you should use resco photo manager, i use that and it work like a charm!
I will try to see if I can locate a trimmer 3.2 album.

Quote:
Hey man I do not want you to think that I'm ungrateful but is it possible for you to make a lite version of this ROM? Everything works and looks awesome but it just got too many games and other stuff that some ppl like me never use, so i think that a lite version would be perfect. Anyway that's just my opinion. Thanks for sharing your ROM with the us.=D>
I don't think your ungrateful. I need to make a lite version anyway for those who don't want all the extras. Could you make a quick suggestion list on what to leave out?

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 02-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

You are a freakin genius! Took your advice and it works! I even took the extra step and replace my manila album with it. Anyone wants to try just need to put the contents of the zip file in \Windows folder and soft reset.

You will need Resco Photo Manager however...
Attached Files
File Type: zip replace HTCAlbum.zip (16.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thespatt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
for what it's worth, I copied the HTCAlbum and Albumsearcher out of indiagroove's ROM and put them on my website. Solved the problem. One of these day's I'll have enough posts to attach files...

www adrsoft com /temp/spatt/tp/album.zip
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro & touch pro 2

arturoocu12 is a n00b

i don't like that new picture album :/ is there a way to install the original album?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: spint

gsrboy171 is just getting started

testing. looks like iam keeping this rom. lets see how it acts next week.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bg407 is a n00b
Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
Hate to be so vague guys, but I had a similar problem that bg407 had. I lost all my network settings after installing something. Im not sure what it was cuz I installed 10 apps all in a row without testing in between. I had to manually setup a new internet connection to get back online. Whatever happened, it also managed to change my background to default and delete my quick contacts. I didn't install any apps that dealt with customizing or dealing with the background in any way. I ended up just hard resetting. I will be installing all the apps again and seeing what happens. BTW, all the apps are ones that I have been using for ages now without any issues before, so it has something to do with v2 of the ROM. I'll let you guys know what I figure out.

housinit
I had to call Sprint and re-create my Network Connection and now works perfectly. In case needed, the info I needed to input is: #777.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

AWESOME NEWS GUYS!!!!
I HAVE DONE IT!! Organize the startmenu! I have made a huge dent in it. All with the help of rstoyguy's guide. And Help from Calk. Next release should look massively improved

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development