PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

thanks for the help,
i guess just 2 other things,

how can you make a different weather location show up on the main page instead of the "my location"

as well...the automatic prepend 1 isn't working i've found
Old 03-04-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
thanks for the help,
i guess just 2 other things,

how can you make a different weather location show up on the main page instead of the "my location"
That would be the world clock setting.... tap the big clock...
Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PROGRESS UPDATE:

Removed:

Battery Cabs
nueCPL Power
Lumos
Several Games

Fixed and Added:

BG4ALL=Works flawlessly
WI-FI Router
Missing solitaire link fixed
E-MAIL Issue Solved (thanks to accessing)
## codes now work with the dialer (thanks to nextpimp) Sorry to hear about your dog.
Tweaked GPS a little (I don't know if I did it any good) personally my weather locked twice as fast as last time.
Switched back to an older MMS we will see what happens.

Any other (SERIOUS) fixes that I can do?

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 03-04-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
PROGRESS UPDATE:

Removed:

Battery Cabs
nueCPL Power
Lumos
Several Games

Fixed and Added:

BG4ALL=Works flawlessly
WI-FI Router
Missing solitaire link fixed
E-MAIL Issue Solved (thanks to accessing)
## codes now work with the dialer (thanks to nextpimp) Sorry to hear about your dog.
Tweaked GPS a little (I don't know if I did it any good) personally my weather locked twice as fast as last time.
Switched back to an older MMS we will see what happens.

Any other (SERIOUS) fixes that I can do?
When I run the comm manager and then close it, it shows up as running in the task manager under utilities. But in the task manager on the home screen in the top right corner, nothing is running. Do you know why that is? I think that and I noticed sometimes on the people tab, my first contact disappears, but a soft reset fixes it. The battery life on this rom is great by the way, and that's with lumos disabled. Keep up the good work! I hate that I just got this rom the way I want it and now it sounds like you're releasing a new version, but I thank you for all the hard work.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
When I run the comm manager and then close it, it shows up as running in the task manager under utilities. But in the task manager on the home screen in the top right corner, nothing is running. Do you know why that is? I think that and I noticed sometimes on the people tab, my first contact disappears, but a soft reset fixes it. The battery life on this rom is great by the way, and that's with lumos disabled. Keep up the good work! I hate that I just got this rom the way I want it and now it sounds like you're releasing a new version, but I thank you for all the hard work.
I think comm manager is always running in task manager. The task manager in utilities gives you more detail to the things that are chewing up the memory, even when you are not running anything. When you press the x button it cuts down on the amount of memory that it's using, but it is still a necessity if you want to get your email, etc. There just some things that is always running and comm manager is one of them.

Twisted, I know it is not serious, but could please include a clear storage icon in systems?
Old 03-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
I think comm manager is always running in task manager. The task manager in utilities gives you more detail to the things that are chewing up the memory, even when you are not running anything. When you press the x button it cuts down on the amount of memory that it's using, but it is still a necessity if you want to get your email, etc. There just some things that is always running and comm manager is one of them.

Twisted, I know it is not serious, but could please include a clear storage icon in systems?
Yes comm man is supposed to be running as far as I know. And yes I will hunt down clear storage for you.

And this is not just any release. I am trying to fix everything that I can that is an issue. So when you flash this ROM you can stick with it for a while. Because after this one I'm gonna take a long break. I want you guys to have the best that I can provide with very little complications just like my Mentor Psyki's ROMs. You flash it and forget it. Use it, flash another but always come back.

I just need a break for a while.....Brain's getting flash fried and my phone doesn't like being flashed 8 to 15 times a day......And I don't want it to burn out. Love doing it though thats why I do.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

I agree with you 100% many props to you on this. That why most roms are buggy, the chefs spend to much time updating packages with the latest and greatest toys than taking care of issues.

Thank You
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So are you sticking with the new dialer on the next release? If you choose to stay with the dialer, could you make a cab up the prior one puhleease!? Personally this dialer drives me crazy. Sometimes s2a would stick, sometimes end call is too low... and the jacked up thing about it, it has the nerve to use up so much memory! maybe it's just me, probably I installed something that's conflicting, I dunno... this is only issue I have with this one. Everything else works for me even mms. I've even thought about sticking with this version since it's the only bug I have
but at the end of the day, my phone still needs to be a phone...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

For those who might be interested co0kies home tab updated now with 3x3, 4x4 quicklinks
Attached Files
File Type: cab Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.6.cab (311.4 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

TheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuff

I'd like to see one of the music ID programs included. That's about all I miss.. I think.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development