PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

For everyone having trouble with the back button on the dialer, All I do is press the pound key and it shows up FYI.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
For everyone having trouble with the back button on the dialer, All I do is press the pound key and it shows up FYI.
Pound key? That didn't work at all.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Pound key? That didn't work at all.
Sorry, it is actually the menu key, Hit it then close it and the back button should be there until you soft reset again.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Siq Mawsh is keeping up the good workSiq Mawsh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
I had that issue when I tested it with max manila or a mod with the clock array. You have to keep in mind that some of these mods and ports aren't really for our phones so some things won't work well together. Do you have the double clocks on the home page? That's what caused it for me.
I got Max Manila, thats pretty much it, probably whats causing it.

2nd problem... When I click add recipient its blank... I tried the HTC Contact Fix too.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siq Mawsh View Post
I got Max Manila, thats pretty much it, probably whats causing it.

2nd problem... When I click add recipient its blank... I tried the HTC Contact Fix too.
If you did the registry fix for the contacts, then a soft reset should do the trick. You must delete the folders "chooser" and "property picker". See instructions here post #536

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...61#post1578461
Old 03-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I can see why most people like the cookie mod, but personally I prefer not to use it. If you do decide to cook it in, could you make it uninstallable?
I don't plan on cooking the mods in........Only the ones I feel that everyone wants. Stop Clock Flipping, BG4ALL, etc.etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo333 View Post
I have been running the 12-17-10 (Awesome ROM, the best I have ever used!) release on the Verizon TP (I dropped the Pagepool to 6MB), it actually works fairly well (as long as you only open one application at a time). There are just a few things I would like to see fixed in the next release:

1) The Manilla locker seems to have been removed from the 12-17-10 (it was in the 12-10-10 Lite release). I would like to get it working again. When I install the latest CAB (RC2), I get the Weather in the middle of the clock issue a few people have reported.

2) A lite version would be nice, so my crippled Verizon model has just a little more free memory. I understand you don't have a Verizon phone to deal with, so this would have little priority. I am willing to help out with this, just let me know what I can do
1) I'm looking into a Manila locker for this new port 2012.
2) I'm actually planning on a couple different versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
twisted...any idea when this new release is coming out...good lord i got spoiled by your release (in my sig)

also another bug if you could fix...

when going into a text message. and going into landscape...with keyboard out..i find that i'll have to tap once into the input box/field to type (get the cursor to flash) and will only accept sometimes 3-5 letters before the cursor goes out and my typing doesn't get put into the input box...then i have to tap a second time to do my full text
I plan on dropping a new version soon. Just trying to work out all the bugs that I can.

And the text messaging in this new manila (Sense) Just SUCKS!!
I've tried Mod after Mod, Package after Package....and they all still have this same issue. I'm sorry guys but, until they can break through with an awesome fix or actually do some real porting for the text messaging.........We will probably be stuck with this PITA.

As far as the Comm Manager not closing issue. This I can't be much help on. I'm not sure why it would remain open. The only thing that I can think of is maybe it has something to do with the direct push or something.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 03-08-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post

And the text messaging in this new manila (Sense) Just SUCKS!!
I've tried Mod after Mod, Package after Package....and they all still have this same issue. I'm sorry guys but, until they can break through with an awesome fix or actually do some real porting for the text messaging.........We will probably be stuck with this PITA.

What's PITA?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
What's PITA?
Pain in the a$$
Old 03-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

extremesg is a n00b

Quote:
What's PITA?
Pain In The Ass

My first post on ppcgeeks so not sure if im allowed to curse, sorry lol

On top of that its to help accessing! lol...thanks for all ur help and cabs

GREAT rom btw its definitely the best ive used thus far. definitely cant wait for the next one, any ideas of a timeframe if u dont mind me asking?
Old 03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremesg View Post
Pain In The Ass

My first post on ppcgeeks so not sure if im allowed to curse, sorry lol

On top of that its to help accessing! lol...thanks for all ur help and cabs

GREAT rom btw its definitely the best ive used thus far. definitely cant wait for the next one, any ideas of a timeframe if u dont mind me asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Pain in the a$$

Thanks guys! lol! I knew it would be simple but I couldn't figure it out for anything. All was going through my head was a pita bread. I must be hungry

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development