PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Just ran it for you Bro, customization took @ 3 minutes but it went and it's looking sweet!

@ddeans-could be a bad DL Dude, re-download and give her another shot.
If it STILL does it, try running the flash with your SD card out, this is a total guess but maybe there's a corrupt file on there that is messing with the process. If taking out the card works you'll need to back up the contents and re-format the card.
Good luck.
which rom u running from root?

Old 01-01-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

I am running the dark max rom, how do I get the internet favorites to show up on the tabs. I just have a silver folder and not the page showing
Old 01-01-2010, 04:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
I am running the dark max rom, how do I get the internet favorites to show up on the tabs. I just have a silver folder and not the page showing
The web tab bookmarks are IE fav tabs so you will need to enter links manually or import from IE.
Once they are added they will open with Opera.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The web tab bookmarks are IE fav tabs so you will need to enter links manually or import from IE.
Once they are added they will open with Opera.
I get the websites to open but in the tabs under opera the pic of the website is not showing just a silver folder or something like that.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:02 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

That is just how it works.
I am pretty sure it is the same for all roms.
If there is a mod, I am not aware of it.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

Got it working somewhat now Root! Having weird problem w/ the Manila msg not changing to the new msg under the msg tab! I get the new msg bubble but when I slide over to the msg tab its an old msg??
Old 01-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Root,
Gotta tell you my friend, you have done a wonderful job! I have been running your Dusk Root Rom since the day you released it (which, btw, is the longest I have run a custom ROM) and all has been great! You have done well!
Battery life is great, SMS is very good. No problems sending or receiving but I have a small issue with text input skipping. Otherwise, the ROM is quite responsive and suits my everyday needs almost perfectly.

I'm getting the itchy ROM syndrome (IRS) though and feel like its time to do another dance and think I may try out the dark root max combo but everything is going so well that I may just stick with this one for a few more days and see what else you cook up new. I'm kinda hungry so I can't wait to see what else comes out of your kitchen.

Happy New Year!

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 01-01-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
which rom u running from root?
Now I'm back in testing mode but that post was bout the Titanium only ROM, I was just trying to help my Bro out and flashed that ROM to see if it loaded correctly since a user was having trouble getting it to go. It seemed rock solid as usual.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
I get the websites to open but in the tabs under opera the pic of the website is not showing just a silver folder or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That is just how it works.
I am pretty sure it is the same for all roms.
If there is a mod, I am not aware of it.
Check out this post by ahuskins, he seems to have found the trick, have not tested it out myself yet:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=585
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ddeans is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Just ran it for you Bro, customization took @ 3 minutes but it went and it's looking sweet!

@ddeans-could be a bad DL Dude, re-download and give her another shot.
If it STILL does it, try running the flash with your SD card out, this is a total guess but maybe there's a corrupt file on there that is messing with the process. If taking out the card works you'll need to back up the contents and re-format the card.
Good luck.
I did what you said, and it worked this time. So I guess that I need to clear up my sd card. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium