PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Hey Root,
Love the work keep it up. I found a link to a new taskmanager called Arkswitch which is supposed to work better on WM 6.5.3. I haven't tried it yet but thought I'd give you the link it's showing up a lot on the RSS feeds for WinMo.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...34&postcount=1
Old 01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shawty03 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Which rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty03 View Post
Hey I'm running Build 28011.5.5.0 and is anyone else having the issue of the function key not working for the following keys: K[;] L[:] ,(') .(") /(?)

It's working for the number keys.
I'm running the Gold Rom...
Old 01-18-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

VGA Skins for iContact

http://www.truburt.net/index.php?opt...skins&Itemid=3
Old 01-18-2010, 06:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Raphael 800
Carrier: sprint

pau9mi is a n00b

Ok guys i need your help, my phone wont connect to my computer and i need to flash back to my stock rom, Can i Flash from my sd card, if so how.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:17 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Put the device in bootloader mode.
Hold power down, volume down and reset button till you see the tri-color bootloader screen.

You can also disconnect device and close active sync on device and re-connect to see if sync will connect.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:19 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty03 View Post
I'm running the Gold Rom...
Will look into it.
I think I included key mapper software in the rom.
If so you can fix it that way.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:23 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Guess you forgot to include it in this ROM.
Better late than never
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.cab (400.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Can someone post the htc background that is on dark root? or explain how i can get it from the rom before i update to Max 2.7?
Old 01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Raphael 800
Carrier: sprint

pau9mi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Put the device in bootloader mode.
Hold power down, volume down and reset button till you see the tri-color bootloader screen.

You can also disconnect device and close active sync on device and re-connect to see if sync will connect.
Ok sorry for being a nubby, but how do you put it in bootloader
Old 01-18-2010, 07:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Can someone post the htc background that is on dark root? or explain how i can get it from the rom before i update to Max 2.7?
I'll hope you like this one
Attached Files
File Type: rar Htc 480x640.rar (77.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium