PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 12:29 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336mogul View Post
Root looks great man.. Im about to download Dusk1217 now.. I have a couple of question mayb u guys can help me wit this. Ok, 1st can u get pic mail on this rom? My 2nd on is on ur boot screen when u turn the phone on where it shows ur radio, rom, and all mine is showing 1.03 no matter what rom i DL.. Can someone help me out wit this... Thanks in advance...
Flashing a rom will not change your radio unless it is a flash to a stock rom.
You will have to flash a radio only rom to your device to change the radio.

Yes pic mail works.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:32 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Ok friends I have added a donate link to post one at the bottom.
It is not mandatory for me to continue what I do and I will never ask for anything other than friendship on this forum.
If you want to donate and help that is your choice.

Thanks to anyone that may donate and to anyone that would if they could.
Times are tough and it is the thought that really counts right now.

I hope everyone just enjoys my work.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:36 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

LO I just remembered what was said in this thread way back....
As soon as a donate button appears most chefs stop supporting their roms. LOL

I will be doing this for as long as I can because it is a fun hobby for me.
Sure it takes time away from family, friends and makes me a total hermit. LMAO
Old 12-18-2009, 12:37 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Sneak peek at Max DarkRoot

Last edited by rootlinux; 12-18-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 6.5

336mogul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ok, Root thx.. I know the flashin part and about the radio.. Let me see if i can explain a lil better.. On ur boot screen where it says Touch Pro right, u have red that comes up on the bottom of ur screen. Top is P........ The middle is R.... ( ur radio), Then u have D... for ur rom mine is stuck at 1.03 no matter what rom i flash... Thx
Old 12-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Well this is worth some serious coinage

Looks amazing Brother!!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:42 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Well this is worth some serious coinage

Looks amazing Brother!!!!
DarkRoot has become my baby now and I will keep working on making it better.
Thanks for the screens my friend.

Plan on a NEW NinjaRom soon as well.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

see that last pic for the text messaging doesn't work on my phone. I can only use text messaging through HTC sense. Is that fixed yet?
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
DarkRoot has become my baby now and I will keep working on making it better.
Thanks for the screens my friend.

Plan on a NEW NinjaRom soon as well.
So it's true then? Once you go black......
Old 12-18-2009, 12:45 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
so it's true then? Once you go black......
hahahahahahaha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium