PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 12:46 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
see that last pic for the text messaging doesn't work on my phone. I can only use text messaging through HTC sense. Is that fixed yet?
You should be able to text from Sense or wm.
What build are you using?
It has worked on every one of my roms that I have tested.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
see that last pic for the text messaging doesn't work on my phone. I can only use text messaging through HTC sense. Is that fixed yet?
That shot is because I hit New Message (top right icon) I dont have my contacts set up yet but when responding to a message or sending from People tab you will get the Sense LOOK. It is not Sense but a modification of WM messaging made to look like Sense. If you want the WM look when responding to a txt, hit All Messages (Left Soft Key) and then the message you want.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

im using the last darkrom dusk version. I can use the landscape version either. Everytime I slide out the keyboard, the screen turns black. And I can't get the phone to notify me of a text. Either by sound or vibration
Old 12-18-2009, 12:51 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
im using the last darkrom dusk version. I can use the landscape version either. Everytime I slide out the keyboard, the screen turns black. And I can't get the phone to notify me of a text. Either by sound or vibration
Sounds like a bad flash my friend.
What rom did you have on there before?
Try to do a stock flash and then back to the newest RootRom or DarkRoot rom.
Post back if you still have problems.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

i was using indagroove's latest build. i will try a reflash, clear cache, hard reset, and setup again
Old 12-18-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Bitter anticipation:
Be even sweeter if someone would mirror to a site that would actually allow a complete download!

*edit*
Never mind, 8's are lucky tonight

*edit*
Cool: Seems real fast, another super ROM by Root
Turn offs: Defaults, hotfile
Noise on startup
vibrate everything
icons
clock look & had to change to 12 hour
Italian lang
only 6 tabs in programs!

Memory is slipping takes me a while to remember how to change this stuff...
Now have to download (try) 1216 & spend another hour....

** just my 2 cents, sorry i'm not drooling this time...
Old 12-18-2009, 01:07 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Not a bad flash, same here. Slider tab may just be black.. other screwy stuff on Landscape... Nope, black sure as he77!
Old 12-18-2009, 01:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Bitter anticipation:
Be even sweeter if someone would mirror to a site that would actually allow a complete download!

*edit*
Never mind, 8's are lucky tonight

*edit*
Cool: Seems real fast, another super ROM by Root
Turn offs: Defaults, hotfile
Noise on startup
vibrate everything
icons
clock look & had to change to 12 hour
Italian lang
only 6 tabs in programs!

Memory is slipping takes me a while to remember how to change this stuff...
Now have to download (try) 1216 & spend another hour....

** just my 2 cents, sorry i'm not drooling this time...
To each his own Dude, the Dusk theme is just that a theme, not going to be for everyone.
Hotfile=it free, just gotta deal.
Noise on start up-cooked in dont think users can take it out.
Vibrate=Settings/System/Touch Response Settings.
Italian/Clock=Settings/System/Regional Settings-language and clock both there.
Icons=part of the theme, I'm sure you could try others but dont think it would look right.
6 Tabs=Read root's post, he didnt include any mods to the tabs this build but the cabs are on post #1.
Hope that jogs your memory

EDIT: As root says below-Touch Pro Tweak has the option to disable the startup sound.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-18-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:15 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
To each his own Dude, the Dusk theme is just that a theme, not going to be for everyone.
Hotfile=it free, just gotta deal.
Noise on start up-cooked in dont think users can take it out.
Vibrate=Settings/System/Touch Response Settings.
Italian/Clock=Settings/System/Regional Settings-language and clock both there.
Icons=part of the theme, I'm sure you could try others but dont think it would look right.
6 Tabs=Read root's post, he didnt include any mods to the tabs this build but the cabs are on post #1.
Hope that jogs your memory
Thanks for the jog, gone & done that already, still personal pref, reflash to 16, hotfile worked!! Now flashing 16, fastest ever.

Don't get me wrong... yours are the best ROMs in a while! (personal preference again)
Old 12-18-2009, 01:23 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Also if you want to turn off startup sound Diamond/Touch Pro tweak is installed and has that option.
Look under settings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium