PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

LoWw is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Is this a Sense issue, the freezing after closing out of a msg window? After I'm in a msg window I hit the "X" which takes me back to the listing of my msg's and it freezes for about a min or two. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 01-01-2010, 09:46 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Is this a Sense issue, the freezing after closing out of a msg window? After I'm in a msg window I hit the "X" which takes me back to the listing of my msg's and it freezes for about a min or two. Anyone else have this issue?
What rom are you running?
Also some other roms I have used in the past did have that issue but none of mine I have tested have had that problem?
Old 01-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
I just started noticing that yesterday. It looks like a "frozen" slider from the home screen appears in the bottom of the message window. In my case, hitting the home button returns things to normal.

I have found that most of my sms issues are due to having too many messages in my inbox. Deleting the junk ones and paring it down to 25 or so seems to help greatly.

David
Old 01-01-2010, 10:02 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I just started noticing that yesterday. It looks like a "frozen" slider from the home screen appears in the bottom of the message window. In my case, hitting the home button returns things to normal.

I have found that most of my sms issues are due to having too many messages in my inbox. Deleting the junk ones and paring it down to 25 or so seems to help greatly.

David
What rom?
Old 01-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

i was on maxdarkroot then flashed just darkroot this morning and havent had that issue with either of them..in fact the whole messaging seems way quicker on these 2 builds than other sense roms..and i agree ive had it before on others but keeping tons of texts seemed to cause it in the past
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
i was on maxdarkroot then flashed just darkroot this morning and havent had that issue with either of them..in fact the whole messaging seems way quicker on these 2 builds than other sense roms..and i agree ive had it before on others but keeping tons of texts seemed to cause it in the past
I agree.
Have not had any messaging issues on these roms.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What rom?
DarkRoot 12/23

David
Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
DarkRoot 12/23

David
I used that one quit a bit and did not have an issue.
Will test it again.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

i tried your maxdarkrootcombo rom and one quirk i have is that on the homepage the calendar is in another language. is there any way to change it back to english?

Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i tried your maxdarkrootcombo rom and one quirk i have is that on the homepage the calendar is in another language. is there any way to change it back to english?
All info is one the download page at the top.
That is the first thing there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium