PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 12:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Rott, did you test the new combo about battery?
Are there some thing special in the new combo 1231 out off your previous comments in All Files Download page?
Battery better or wose?
The only thing diff is the new volume control and tellme.
That is for the new build.
27 build is the old volume control.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Root if you did not catch my post on another thread, here is a repeat and update:

"I just loaded Root on my biz pro 2 days ago. So far there seems to be no hickups in roots, fast & stable, and the differences are mainly cosmetic (icon sets,programs etc).

I won't know about roots (battery life) until I get back to work were I put the battery to the test. In the first 6hrs of use I roam for 4 hour, play mp3's for 2 hrs and stream audio for 2hrs, beside normal phone use. So I get a good idea of battery life pretty quick."

There really is no problems to report, it really is a solid rom. Has anyone reported that on reset it opens opera? Thats the only "problem" I have encountered. Report on battery life to come next week.

Great work, I'm glad I have 2 tp's so I don't have to choose.
123009 sense 2.1
Thanks bro.
Are you using the new RootRom standard 2.5?
Old 01-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Thanks bro.
Are you using the new RootRom standard 2.5?
Nope sense 2.1. for me. Its the best of both worlds and I can't see going back to 2.5 unless another big breakout happens.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Battery better or wose?
The only thing diff is the new volume control and tellme.
That is for the new build.
27 build is the old volume control.
I will try tomorrow because I spent many time with your 27th combo trying to resolve removing the lines for the weather till to now only works with Max full screen.
Till to now I am so happy with 27th
And thank you for gongratulated me this is for you and all my techers in PPCG and other forums.
Praise The Lord

Last edited by jdm627; 01-03-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:02 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Good job bro.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:08 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I installed this cab in your fantastic 27th

Attached Files
File Type: cab DJCedric_quicklinks_black_&_blue.cab (54.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ACS Alaska

SNICKERD is a n00b

Dang it. I'm on your maxrootcombo 12/27 and i can't get this thing to sync with active sync for the life of me.!!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Lurker

thespatt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamh85 View Post
Did we figure out yet how to get pandora to work? Getting that stupid C++ error message.
Go into windows media player and turn off shuffle. Strange but that does it.

Anyone having problems with the htc album? When i click a picture in the sense picture flipper and it goes full-screen, the picture is shifted on the screen then eventually slows everything to a crawl. Finally found the htcalbumsearcher.exe (i think that's it) was running wild and killing the process fixed the slowdown. But I'm afraid to show people pictures now...

Sorry, MaxDarkRoot 1227

Last edited by thespatt; 01-03-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:56 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespatt View Post
Go into windows media player and turn off shuffle. Strange but that does it.

Anyone having problems with the htc album? When i click a picture in the sense picture flipper and it goes full-screen, the picture is shifted on the screen then eventually slows everything to a crawl. Finally found the htcalbumsearcher.exe (i think that's it) was running wild and killing the process fixed the slowdown. But I'm afraid to show people pictures now...

Sorry, MaxDarkRoot 1227
I will take a look at it.
I do not really have problems on mine and I am on 12/27 Max right now.

Will look at sync as well.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:10 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNICKERD View Post
Dang it. I'm on your maxrootcombo 12/27 and i can't get this thing to sync with active sync for the life of me.!!

Got mine synced right now.
If it doesn't work first time try a soft reset or try closing Active sync on the device manually while not connected.
Wait a second and then re-connect.
It works fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium