PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 01:24 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

this has been the only rom of yours i couldn't get to boot,no worries as i will keep trying them as they are released looks awesome!!

Old 12-18-2009, 01:24 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

1216 coming up now... ahhhh my clock...

Ahhhhhhhhrrrrggggg!!!! NOISE AGAIN (advanced config should do it...)

... kind of liked that nice little plane crash!

*edit*
Still gotta do all the clean up on this one, clock, 24 hr, vib, italian, etc..

Last edited by teradog; 12-18-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:31 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
this has been the only rom of yours i couldn't get to boot,no worries as i will keep trying them as they are released looks awesome!!
It doesn't boot for you?
Where does it hang?
Maybe a bad download.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Mine is getting FULL weather animations on home tab.
This ## code fix below worked great.

Google Maps is not showing the "Use GPS" option, haven't reinstalled a new version yet. I've heard of this before on other roms, not sure what fixed it for people.

Installed the MaxManilla, pretty cool layout it makes. Still doesn't get me the full weather animation on the home tab. I'll try another flash later. I don't have anything that modifies the theme or manilla in my sashimi script, but I will check it out to see if I have some weird offending program. But it is the same script I've used on other Manilla 2.5 roms.

Looks great so far!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dan-htc-touch fix ## codes.cab (1.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post

Google Maps is not showing the "Use GPS" option, haven't reinstalled a new version yet. I've heard of this before on other roms, not sure what fixed it for people.

Installed the MaxManilla, pretty cool layout it makes. Still doesn't get me the full weather animation on the home tab. I'll try another flash later. I don't have anything that modifies the theme or manilla in my sashimi script, but I will check it out to see if I have some weird offending program. But it is the same script I've used on other Manilla 2.5 roms.

Looks great so far!
In the newer versions of Google Maps "Use GPS" is under "Options" try that.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:43 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post

Looks great so far!
I have the ## code fix cooked in the new roms.
Try it.

Also if you want full weather on the home tab you may have to choose weather wallpaper from the home tab menu.
Try clicking the top left on the home tab first, right where the carrier info is.
That should kick in the full screen weather animation.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It doesn't boot for you?
Where does it hang?
Maybe a bad download.
the same place that ngrz 21xxx builds had been hanging up on since 11-25 up until yesterday releases,the main vzw screen with all the info,rom,radio,ect. yeah i thought so too just got done dl again will report back
Old 12-18-2009, 01:51 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

"6 Tabs=Read root's post, he didnt include any mods to the tabs this build but the cabs are on post #1. Hope that jogs your memory "

Bad me, been working instead of reading again!
**thanks**

*still not reading!* Don't need it for 16

Last edited by teradog; 12-18-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
"6 Tabs=Read root's post, he didnt include any mods to the tabs this build but the cabs are on post #1. Hope that jogs your memory "

Bad me, been working instead of reading again!
**thanks**

*still not reading!* Don't need it for 16
Will this one for 12 do? I havent tried this with root's ROM-fyi.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1259728528
Old 12-18-2009, 02:02 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

There is a 20 shortcut mod but it usually hides the bottom row on most roms.
Install that and Max and use fullscreen and you may get all 20.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium