PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 10:26 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ815 View Post
Root, Your ROMS rock, I am on Red for the last month and have very little problems with my Verizon Touch. I set the page pool to 8 and it runs lik a champ. Thanks for the great work and have been waiting patiently for your next ROM. You are awesome!!!
Thank you my friend and grad it works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Here ya go Bro

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743

Read his rules, you gotta say "Pretty please"
Thanks bro.

Last edited by rootlinux; 05-25-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Thanks for finding that link for me i actually didnt know that thread existed so i was about to hunt down each individual thread lol. I can promise you a donation would be in order if you could pull that off!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:37 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
Thanks for finding that link for me i actually didnt know that thread existed so i was about to hunt down each individual thread lol. I can promise you a donation would be in order if you could pull that off!
Downloaded it all bt probably won't have time till tomorrow to test it in my rom.
If it all works I will have to ask the author if I can release it as per his request.
It should not be hard as it is just mostly theme type changes.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:46 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

WhiteRoot is looking sexy and super fast.
A few bugs to work out so it will probably be tomorrow before I can guess a release time.
Hopefully most if not all bugs will be gone tonight.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
No prob. Anastasia is a sexy beatch

Anastasia or not, if ya got the means then donate anyway, root's work is worth it
Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

hey rootrom family i am happy to announce i have added a tp2 to my plan although i havent flashed or unlocked it yet i am loving it and cant wait til the rootrom for tp2 be released but i will still continue to use rootrom on my TP currently been running Darkroot 4/18 since 4/18 and havent had to hard reset or havent had any problems that a soft reset couldnt just correct on the first time.

Root my Tp2 is asking for a Rom from you LOL

LOVING ROOTROM's ON MY TOUCH PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:09 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
hey rootrom family i am happy to announce i have added a tp2 to my plan although i havent flashed or unlocked it yet i am loving it and cant wait til the rootrom for tp2 be released but i will still continue to use rootrom on my TP currently been running Darkroot 4/18 since 4/18 and havent had to hard reset or havent had any problems that a soft reset couldnt just correct on the first time.

Root my Tp2 is asking for a Rom from you LOL

LOVING ROOTROM's ON MY TOUCH PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you my friend.
Congrats on the new device and glad you like the TP roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:07 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

What to expect hopefully tonight.
Cooking another test run to make sure it is up to my standards.

WhiteRoot

All old theme issues are fixed.
Editor not linking from home tab fixed.
OpenMarket updated to current version.
Most apps left out for size but can be installed for free from OpenMarket to storage card.
HTC Volume control works perfect when clicking the flag from taskbar drop down menu.
Other fixes and improvements.
Cookie Home Tab and Editor updated to current versions.

Welcome back WhiteRoot

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Dude, that's mighty White-a-ya!

Most excellent
Old 05-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Retired Staff

For all you clock-sucka's out there
http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/ov...5-home-tab-mod

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium