PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Here's an update to my little contribution to Root's excellent ROMS. On page 465, I originally posted my redball animated wallpaper but have since added 2 other flavors; BlueSphere and GreenSphere. All 3 are available in my signature. Hope you like!

Hey Christian is the taskbar that is in your screenshots in a cab file somewhere or did you create that yourself?

Also like the new ball wallpapers.

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wink Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Hey Christian is the taskbar that is in your screenshots in a cab file somewhere or did you create that yourself?

Also like the new ball wallpapers.

Thanks!
That is the stock one for XXXDarkRootLS. I have been meaning to create some of my own or at least some different colors but have to find time between family and work but if you've got time, here's a link to everything you need:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

Your welcome on the wallpapers.

Last edited by christian.a; 04-03-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added link
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
That is the stock one for XXXDarkRootLS. I have been meaning to create some of my own or at least some different colors but have to find time between family and work but if you've got time, here's a link to everything you need:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

Your welcome on the wallpapers.
Totally understandable thanks for the help.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by somemorestuff View Post
Hmm - I'm on the 0328 Dark as well, but I do get the lag (it's really bad texting, but also bad in Google Maps, IE and Opera).

The lag mostly occurs with the hardware keyboard. - I guess XT9 is automatically turned on even for the keyboard, so maybe disabling that will speed things up? (I forget where to do that)
I've noticed a lag with the Final OM10 release but it's an Opera thing, not a ROM thing. No other lag for me.

Like Dave said-if you have a ton of txt stored that could slow things down.

Once I turn off XT9 on the SIP the hard kb is fine.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
New RootRom is PERFECT. so fast, stable and i love we have the right side task manager again. after installing all that green slider/clock/background stuff i had before and setting everything up, im running with about 75megs of ram free great stuff Root!
What green slider background clock stuff are you talking about? Just curious...
Old 04-04-2010, 05:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
This new one should not need a cdma fix.
Once I update anyway.
The screen shot shows how it is suppose to look.

Dark worked fine for me as well.
Where is that taskbar anyway?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
What green slider background clock stuff are you talking about? Just curious...
I cant remember where all i got the stuff cause it was a while ago but this is what mine looks like after all the stuff i add on.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Is there a working cab for the Misfortune taskbar used in the RootRom? The newest version of RootRom only has the plain white taskbar.I also tried to load up a version of the misfortune taskbar I have cabbed... but after the install the dropdown taskbar wouldnt work with it.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

anybody find a 6.5.x taskbar that works for the newest RootRom that doesnt mess up the notifications drop down?
he posted a link to his 4shared and at the bottom you'll see 3 modified tsowen taskbars in zip files. unzip them for the cabs.
EDIT: haha didnt even read the post above me..funny we have practically the same question.

EDIT2: found this.. all credit to a1d2catz he posted a link to his 4shared and at the bottom you'll see 3 modified tsowen taskbars in zip files. unzip them for the cabs. They work great with full compatibility with the drop down notifications and such.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/27627170/...6/sharing.html

Last edited by botnryan; 04-05-2010 at 02:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

Shaunvip is a n00b

I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro that I flashed correctly to cricket, and I have no problems running other roms... However, I cant when I go into PST after installing this rom and after hard reset to try to update the PRL so it will actually be on cricket service it shuts down and doesnt reboot as if it wont accept the PRL, I have to manually turn the phone back on and the default prl is still loaded... am i missing something?? Thanks... ashamed because this is definately one of the best roms i have ever "played" with...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium