PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Root! i figured out what my problem was when in a phone call, and the screen wouldnt come back on.

Apparently in one of the tweaks youve cooked in, it has the tweak where when your face comes close to the screen, the screen shuts off. This, mixed with S2u2 locking the phone, completely makes it impossible to unlock. Is there anyway you could make that tweak un-installable?
Old 03-11-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Hmmm
Will look into that.
I see it only happens in about two menus that I can see.
I never really use those menus so I forget to check.
Maybe I can get them fixed.
Thanks! I first noticed it when using wktask, but I thought it just wasn't playing well with Arkswitch. But then noticed on file explorer, and email/sms.

Like winmonewbie said it's not the biggest deal, cause for the most part you can work around it, but sometimes I forget, and it causes the phone to hang .
Old 03-11-2010, 10:28 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
Root! i figured out what my problem was when in a phone call, and the screen wouldnt come back on.

Apparently in one of the tweaks youve cooked in, it has the tweak where when your face comes close to the screen, the screen shuts off. This, mixed with S2u2 locking the phone, completely makes it impossible to unlock. Is there anyway you could make that tweak un-installable?
If you go into S2U2 and disable the in call features it will work fine.
In Call Screen tweaks is a great battery saver and works really well.
That is how I set mine up.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hey Root, I thought this clock font might be appropriate for your deco rom. Use it if you like. If anyone else wants to use it just unzip the file and drop it in the windows folder (might need Total Commander)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 77e0069a_manila.jpg (11.5 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 77e0069a_manila.zip (31.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:36 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Hey Root, I thought this clock font might be appropriate for your deco rom. Use it if you like. If anyone else wants to use it just unzip the file and drop it in the windows folder (might need Total Commander)
Looks good my friend.
Will have to check it out.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
If you go into S2U2 and disable the in call features it will work fine.
In Call Screen tweaks is a great battery saver and works really well.
That is how I set mine up.
Disabel S2u2's in-call features? Like lock on talk and such? i suppose that would work. Will Try it out once the new Carbon is up
Old 03-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Thanks! I first noticed it when using wktask, but I thought it just wasn't playing well with Arkswitch. But then noticed on file explorer, and email/sms.

Like winmonewbie said it's not the biggest deal, cause for the most part you can work around it, but sometimes I forget, and it causes the phone to hang .
Is your hang permanent? When I've had this happen the hang is temporary. It should "unhang" in a few seconds. Have you tried waiting it out?
Old 03-11-2010, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Is your hang permanent? When I've had this happen the hang is temporary. It should "unhang" in a few seconds. Have you tried waiting it out?
Not permanent, but takes quite a while...like a minute. Not terrible, just annoying.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:22 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b

downloading deco now. it looks gorgeous.

oops. /waiting/ to download deco.

wait. do you update the uploading/new? because im able to download deco now...

Last edited by juicy.cook; 03-11-2010 at 11:45 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium