PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagojago View Post
I am running the latest version of RootRom but I have a couple problems.

1. Lumos doesn't seem to work, or may adjust the screen brightness at random times (not very often). I made sure that the polling interval isn't very long.

2. I have the phone set to NOT vibrate when I touch the screen, but sometimes it reverts to vibrating on screen touches. I have verified that this setting is disabled, but it still happens.

Anybody else experience anything like this?
I experienced a problem if installed two programs for save battery and the Red cooked with G-Light plus Lumos probably it will be a conflict. I tried to disabled but still working.

Last edited by jdm627; 03-09-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bow_hunt2005 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

so does the symbol key just not work on the hardware keyboard? it wont bring up the symbols menu
Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

What rom?
Sym keys working fine here.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bow_hunt2005 View Post
so does the symbol key just not work on the hardware keyboard? it wont bring up the symbols menu
@ & € Æ

Works fine on RedrumROM

(Ha! Forgot to refresh before I posted )
Old 03-09-2010, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is anyone else having a problem with getting MS Marketplace to work. I keep getting "We encountered an error while trying to reach the Marketplace server. Would you like to try again?" Retry and same thing. Cancel and it says "We encountered a serious error which requires that you exit Windows Marketplace. If you can't log in after a few hours, please contact Microsoft for help." Help, yeah right.

I've tried this in Red and Chrome and can't get it to work, but flash back to stock and works just fine.

Any suggestions?

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
Is anyone else having a problem with getting MS Marketplace to work. I keep getting "We encountered an error while trying to reach the Marketplace server. Would you like to try again?" Retry and same thing. Cancel and it says "We encountered a serious error which requires that you exit Windows Marketplace. If you can't log in after a few hours, please contact Microsoft for help." Help, yeah right.

I've tried this in Red and Chrome and can't get it to work, but flash back to stock and works just fine.

Any suggestions?
A reg edit will take care of it
hklm/system/version change aku to .5.3.00

root posted a cab on the first page that will do it for you think he called fixcab.cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

illwafer is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to illwafer

re: battery life.

if you don't use your phone, it will last a long time. if you use it a lot, it won't.

this weekend, i left it off the charger the whole time and i still had 70%. why? because i don't use it. that is the secret.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
a reg edit will take care of it
hklm/system/version change aku to .5.3.00

root posted a cab on the first page that will do it for you think he called fixcab.cab.
awesome! Worked perfect! Thanks!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwafer View Post
re: battery life.

if you don't use your phone, it will last a long time. if you use it a lot, it won't.

this weekend, i left it off the charger the whole time and i still had 70%. why? because i don't use it. that is the secret.
yeah mine drops like 3% every 10 minutes even if im not usng it...
Old 03-09-2010, 06:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bow_hunt2005 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What rom?
Sym keys working fine here.
the xxxrootromls. when i push the symbol key, it just makes an "e" w/an apostrophy above it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium