PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 12:47 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Updated Facebook is in my kitchen for the next updates.
I do not cook Sprint stuff in but I will add it to my files page.

Working on a NEW rom theme.
It is looking pretty good but would be better with a nice red taskbar.
I really do not have the time lately to make one. LOL

Last edited by rootlinux; 03-06-2010 at 12:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post

Jive JDM a few minutes...I'm sure he wil find one for you. He's like the theme master ferret. =D>

David
Old 03-06-2010, 01:13 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Tru dat.
jdm is a great asset to this thread for sure.
He always finds the good stuff.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Jive JDM a few minutes...I'm sure he wil find one for you. He's like the theme master ferret. =D>

David
lol absolutely. wont take him long to find you one.

root, im back on the carbon rom. this rom is dynamite. thanks again mate
Old 03-06-2010, 01:45 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Carbon is one of the best for sure.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Keedog is a n00b

I'm using carbon, I don't know if this is a ROM bug or a 2012 bug, but when looking at a contact and the option to view online album; when you click on it, it goes to the page but doesn't show the pictures. instead it shows a black background with a "!" in small n the center of the black background.

Anyone knows what's is added by the new 2012? Just curious.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b

loaded carbon and i love it! but i was pretty scared when all of a sudden i heard "you have a new text message boss". it would have been okay if i knew it was the phone. but i thought someone was there. D=. lol.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:30 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Lol
Old 03-06-2010, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post

Not too dark please!!
Curious about this new theme. Great news.

Your Carbon Root is excellent but too dark for me. It appears to run smoother and faster than your last XXXRoot ROM, is there any updates in it that could do that or is it me?? If there is, any plans to update your Root ROM with these changes? XXXRoot ROM is fast but the Carbon Root seems faster.

Thanks

Last edited by gorocket1981; 03-06-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:59 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Not too dark please!!
Curious about this new theme. Great news.

Your Carbon Root is excellent but too dark for me. It appears to run smoother and faster than your last XXXRoot ROM, is there any updates in it that could do that or is it me?? If there is, any plans to update your Root ROM with these changes? XXXRoot ROM is fast but the Carbon Root seems faster.

Thanks
All the XXX series of will be getting updates soon.
Hopefully I will get time to get them all done Monday or Sunday night after the kids leave.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium