PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

@drdrewdown,

What does the "Add CallHistory to manila settings" do exactly? I use the CallHistory Tab and am able to change it's position in the line up using the normal rearrange tabs method.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@drdrewdown,

What does the "Add CallHistory to manila settings" do exactly? I use the CallHistory Tab and am able to change it's position in the line up using the normal rearrange tabs method.
thats what it is supposed to do, give you the ability to do what you said. i personally didn't install that cab & i dont even see it in the rearrange tabs area. its odd that you do without using that cab.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@drdrewdown,

I can too and I'm on SilverRoot. Anyone have a fix for the colored slider? I know it's anal but would prefer it to match and be gray.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I can too and I'm on SilverRoot. Anyone have a fix for the colored slider? I know it's anal but would prefer it to match and be gray.
Root's a genius when it comes to skinning and the like. Maybe he'll whip something up. I can post those pngs if anyone here would like to play with 'em.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!
**This is in NO WAY realted to Roots ROM****
Ugh...I may be going over to the dark side soon as my TP keyboard is starting to give out. Inly works about 1/3 of the time now and has been causing a soft reset sometimes when I close it or open it. Its also been locking up - total lockup where not even the power key works.
I'm going to flash back to stock and relock and take it in to have it looked at. I'm not on any of the insurance plans so I'll be buying a new phone. I kind of like sprints Hero and Moments (Droids - sorry) but if I could swing the extra cash would definitely go for the TP2.
I've been wathcing the TP2 in hopes that the price will come down when sprints new 4G WM/W7 phone comes out this summer.
UGHH and I like Root ROM's sooo much I hope its nothing serious and I can stick with it.
So, like I said, this is totally a hardware issue and has nothing to do with Roots great ROM.

David
Well, its a done deal. No droid for me at lest. Sprint wanted me to upgrade my "unlimited data" to another plan with more hours/features and I said "no way". Then I did the "well, I'm gonna leave sprint thing" and ended up walking out....with a TouchPro2 for $99.00!

So, now I have a second forum I'll be spending my spare time on at PPCG. I'll still come here and visit and contribute if I can.

I want to thank Root and all the others that made playing with custom ROM's on my TP so much fun. Root, my friend, you have done a great job and keep up the good work! You guys are great.

All the best,

David

ps. I'm going to be selling my TP in the for sale forum. Its in great condition and other than the USUAL TP lockups and minor issues, it looks brand new.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:18 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I will probably look into the FaceBook tab more but won't cook in the call history as it is easy enough to install via cab.
Personally I am happy with just adding the call history to the home tab via Cookie mod.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Well, its a done deal. No droid for me at lest. Sprint wanted me to upgrade my "unlimited data" to another plan with more hours/features and I said "no way". Then I did the "well, I'm gonna leave sprint thing" and ended up walking out....with a TouchPro2 for $99.00!

So, now I have a second forum I'll be spending my spare time on at PPCG. I'll still come here and visit and contribute if I can.

I want to thank Root and all the others that made playing with custom ROM's on my TP so much fun. Root, my friend, you have done a great job and keep up the good work! You guys are great.

All the best,

David

ps. I'm going to be selling my TP in the for sale forum. Its in great condition and other than the USUAL TP lockups and minor issues, it looks brand new.
Congrats Dude! That's a great deal for a TP2! Thanks for all of your contributions. Enjoy the new toy
Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Old 04-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Is installing the new Cookie 1.7.1 advised or do we wait for Root updated ROM?

TIA,
tsp w/ RootROM 4/18
Old 04-22-2010, 01:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Is installing the new Cookie 1.7.1 advised or do we wait for Root updated ROM?

TIA,
tsp w/ RootROM 4/18
worked fine for me, even prompted the removal of 1.7, so you should be golden. go ahead & do it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium