PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 12:22 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Touch Response how to is also posted on the main dl page.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

cnc_fe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
Has the camera been fixed in any recent updates? I've been off any rootrom for a little while now because the camera wouldn't work (or work well). Also I think since a 3/28ish version the icon for signal was constantly showing a "searching" icon so I never new if things were moving slow because I had no signal or anything else.
There is a glitch with the signal. Here is the fix.

On another note i cannot find the darkroot combo download? i am running some titanium combo but it isnt the dark root combo. Can someone help me with that?
Attached Files
File Type: cab morbidj Taskbar Signal Fix.cab (1.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(Sprint version)
Carrier: Vzw

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
lol really? u must have come from using a Crackberry Storm!!! rofl sorry
lol nope. actualy this is my first smartphone or phone with touchscreen at all. i came from a LG EnV lol.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Hey I had noticed a few days ago when trying to install a new taskbar that i had two bluetooth icons but i was to lazy to post about it but now since I am using my bluetooth and have two bluetooth icons one will disappear and turn to that dual notification icon thing when i miss a call or a text message.

Anyone know how to get rid of the green one in the screen shot already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and i tested with bilbobrian taskbar also.

Please see attached screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (13.2 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

JustCreepin' is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeezerk View Post
Start/settings/system/touch response uncheck the box
Thanks! I was able to get to the "Settings", but didn't see "System"...THEN, I clicked on the "Menu" tab, clicked on "ALL SETTINGS", and was able to navigate to the System/Touch Response settings !!

Then, for most of today, I stated seeing a "SetSysTimezone.exe" error - I finally gave in to a Hard Reset, which took care of that problem.

Now I'm just loading on games and enjoying!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sstor792 is becoming a great contributor

I found a super handy reg edit today:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Volume\Mute Change from 3 to 1.

This gets rid of the annoying loud beep when changing the ringer volume. Just thought i'd share it because its so nice not being blasted by that beep sound.

Also this rom is rocking as usual with the fancy new cookie 1.7! Its awesome!
-Scott

Last edited by sstor792; 04-20-2010 at 10:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:27 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the roms.
Thanks to every contributing to the thread also.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!
**This is in NO WAY realted to Roots ROM****
Ugh...I may be going over to the dark side soon as my TP keyboard is starting to give out. Inly works about 1/3 of the time now and has been causing a soft reset sometimes when I close it or open it. Its also been locking up - total lockup where not even the power key works.
I'm going to flash back to stock and relock and take it in to have it looked at. I'm not on any of the insurance plans so I'll be buying a new phone. I kind of like sprints Hero and Moments (Droids - sorry) but if I could swing the extra cash would definitely go for the TP2.
I've been wathcing the TP2 in hopes that the price will come down when sprints new 4G WM/W7 phone comes out this summer.
UGHH and I like Root ROM's sooo much I hope its nothing serious and I can stick with it.
So, like I said, this is totally a hardware issue and has nothing to do with Roots great ROM.

David
Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Root, just to say, as usual, your ROM rocks!!
I am using the latest RootROM. I installed the most recent cookie home mod. Everything works perfect up to now. Fast and stable.
I am an happy guy!

When you have some time for research and development, maybe you can look at the Facebook tab and Call history tab. I think they are some nice to have!

Thanks
Old 04-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Root, just to say, as usual, your ROM rocks!!
I am using the latest RootROM. I installed the most recent cookie home mod. Everything works perfect up to now. Fast and stable.
I am an happy guy!

When you have some time for research and development, maybe you can look at the Facebook tab and Call history tab. I think they are some nice to have!

Thanks
call history can be installed via cab file that i will attach. feel free to read the original post here at XDA if you have any questions. i've installed it on 2 diff Root Roms now & it works fine. even tho it says WVGA it will work just fine on a VGA device. the tab appears after the settings tab & if you want to be able to move it there is a regedit/cab you can do which i will also attach.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623819

just a side note as well, i recently installed the facebook tab test cab they have available & i wasn't too thrilled with how it worked. it took forever to update & just didn't work like i envisioned. i'd wait a bit on that one root, just my $0.02

Last edited by drdrewdown; 04-21-2010 at 01:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium