PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 01:54 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 9 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Dont forget to flip it over into LANDSCAPE (Hello Old Friend ) for more awesomness.

FYI-I did need a Quick GPS update to get My Location to go, could've been just me though, just wanted to throw it out there, just in case.
Yeah, all my roms usually need a quickgps to get my location going.
Not always though.
Last flash to Ninja Rom did not need it.
It does work though and keeps up with where ever you are.
I was testing it out today as I was running around and it found weather everywhere I went and knew where I was.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:22 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

damn root your kung-fu is damn strong!! gps,sms/mms all worked for me out the box!!! didn't have to do anything,visually what else can you say but WOW!! the wallpapers potrait and landscape are great,beautiful icons,like the one behind the my location,extra nice,love the tabs up in the start area,thats cool!! fonts looked great,no errors anywhere on any screens,been testing for awhile,only came across 1 issue,i only have about 10-15% ram free at idle,so i gotta play with the pp tomorrow even though it was set where i always set it,couldn't open any big apps lol,gonna see what tweaks and all i can do cause i really want to use this rom i love it!!! period!!

Old 12-10-2009, 03:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

The perfect ringtone for this ROM-LOL!
This is a goof, I know the way of the Ninja is no joking matter
Hope you enjoy, I included the full MP3 as well as a snippet already to use as a ringtone. Use MP3 Trimmer to create your own if you'd like.
kung fu fighting.zip
Old 12-10-2009, 04:01 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
damn root your kung-fu is damn strong!! gps,sms/mms all worked for me out the box!!! didn't have to do anything,visually what else can you say but WOW!! the wallpapers potrait and landscape are great,beautiful icons,like the one behind the my location,extra nice,love the tabs up in the start area,thats cool!! fonts looked great,no errors anywhere on any screens,been testing for awhile,only came across 1 issue,i only have about 10-15% ram free at idle,so i gotta play with the pp tomorrow even though it was set where i always set it,couldn't open any big apps lol,gonna see what tweaks and all i can do cause i really want to use this rom i love it!!! period!!
Thanks friend.
This Ninja theme was my baby so I just wanted to make a FULL rom out of it.
Personally I think this rom is solid and visually one of the best as far as customization goes.

I may make an update to it and change the clock a little and finish off the font pack where some missing symbols are but there isn't much left that needs to be done.
Everything works as far as I can tell and it looks great IMO.

I am glad some of you guys like it.
This theme took a lot of time to work out.
Just the planning of what I wanted to to with it.
The weather is themed like no one had done before as well as the email graphics.
Check out the sun animation while shimmering into view and spinning out of view.

I am really happy it is appreciated.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The perfect ringtone for this ROM-LOL!
This is a goof, I know the way of the Ninja is no joking matter
Hope you enjoy, I included the full MP3 as well as a snippet already to use as a ringtone. Use MP3 Trimmer to create your own if you'd like.
Attachment 51640
HAHAHAHA
Too funny.
I may just cook that into the next update. LOL
Old 12-10-2009, 04:07 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Let me ask you this.
Since I do not have a VZ TP, would it help if I trimmed Titanium back or out of the rom?
Not sure myself if that would make any diff in usable resources.
If I leave it in I may theme it more to the Ninja theme as well.
Make a full theme for Titanium as well.
If I get the time.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:15 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I forgot to tell you guys using the NinjaRom.
Select change wallpaper and go to My Documents folder and select the Ninja Sword wallpaper.
It will add a standard wallpaper to the home tab only but still leave the panoramic wall completely intact and working.

Old 12-10-2009, 04:16 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Let me ask you this.
Since I do not have a VZ TP, would it help if I trimmed Titanium back or out of the rom?
Not sure myself if that would make any diff in usable resources.
If I leave it in I may theme it more to the Ninja theme as well.
Make a full theme for Titanium as well.
If I get the time.
i don't want you to change a thing root!!, i may be crippled but i always find a way around where other vzw tp user fail,leave it as it is but i just installed this on it and im loving it!!! u gotta watch the video.....it's the swype keyboard from the omnia 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTooB...layer_embedded

if you want the cab i can post it if you wanna try it (posted on nrg thread),working good,lol tricky getting used to it but its awesome
Old 12-10-2009, 04:19 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
i don't want you to change a thing root!!, i may be crippled but i always find a way around where other vzw tp user fail,leave it as it is but i just installed this on it and im loving it!!! u gotta watch the video.....it's the swype keyboard from the omnia 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTooB...layer_embedded

if you want the cab i can post it if you wanna try it (posted on nrg thread),working good,lol tricky getting used to it but its awesome
It looks like the SlideIT kb.
I tried SlideIT and it works ok but does take getting used to.

Go ahead and post it though.
Someone else may want to try it.
Post it here or link the attachment.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:35 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I may try my hand at cooking MaxManila into a build of 2.5 soon.
Will have to see what I can customize in it first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium