PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 11:57 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Deco, Dark and Carbon are complete. Page will update once all the rest are complete.
You may download those three already.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:58 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

So is it safe to download XXXRootRom now even though it still says "Updating"? Its letting me download it...
Old 03-12-2010, 12:40 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

RootRom has about 35 minutes to complete upload. Slow DSL.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:52 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I am re-doing the screen shot page.
Would anyone like to help grab screens shots for Ninja Rom?
Lost all my old screen shots and I would like to have some of those posted.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
RootRom has about 35 minutes to complete upload. Slow DSL.
Thanks. I can wait for greatness! Hey... after the roms load try to get some rest. 80% of the time I get sick is because of lack of sleep.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b

oh lord. i feel ya on the dsl. i go to my uncles on the weekend and he has dsl. im literally ready to commit suicide when trying to download something. its terrible. forget even thinking about uploading. lol.

not sure if its just me or not, but when i loaded deco, i get the clock background instead of the b/w one. if you could point me in the direction of the location i would appreciate it.

also, when scrolling on the htc sense (using the bottom bar), the icons are huge and like up past the top of the screen. i went into the cookie hompage edit thing and enabled vga mode, but that didnt help. just curious if it may be a settings issue or not.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:00 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
oh lord. i feel ya on the dsl. i go to my uncles on the weekend and he has dsl. im literally ready to commit suicide when trying to download something. its terrible. forget even thinking about uploading. lol.

not sure if its just me or not, but when i loaded deco, i get the clock background instead of the b/w one. if you could point me in the direction of the location i would appreciate it.

also, when scrolling on the htc sense (using the bottom bar), the icons are huge and like up past the top of the screen. i went into the cookie hompage edit thing and enabled vga mode, but that didnt help. just curious if it may be a settings issue or not.
All of my wallpapers used on these roms can be found in the wallpaper folder on the device.

The Deco rom needs tweaking on the transition icons while using the slider.
They are caused by the retractable slider mod.
Have yet to look into the mod to see if I can re-align it.
It works flawlessly but does need some tweaking there.
Working on Deco now again and may remove the retractable slider mod and just post the cab.

Last edited by rootlinux; 03-12-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
All of my wallpapers used on these roms can be found in the wallpaper folder on the device.

The Deco rom needs tweaking on the transition icons while using the slider.
They are caused by the retractable slider mod.
Have yet to look into the mod to see if I can re-align it.
It works flawlessly but does need some tweaking there.
wow. how dense of me. i guess it would make sense that wallpapers were stored in the wallpaper folder.

yeah, i had no other issues with the exception of that. but the rom is so good that it makes it irrelevant. is it built in or uninstallable? - nvm, just saw your edit.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gasmaz is a n00b

why wont microsoft market place work.. also pocket rar seems to get stuck at first option screen i cant click ok bec. there isnt an ok or yes or next button ...

carbon had great batt . will deco too?

a better taskmaneger would be cool

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium