View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:00 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
oh lord. i feel ya on the dsl. i go to my uncles on the weekend and he has dsl. im literally ready to commit suicide when trying to download something. its terrible. forget even thinking about uploading. lol.

not sure if its just me or not, but when i loaded deco, i get the clock background instead of the b/w one. if you could point me in the direction of the location i would appreciate it.

also, when scrolling on the htc sense (using the bottom bar), the icons are huge and like up past the top of the screen. i went into the cookie hompage edit thing and enabled vga mode, but that didnt help. just curious if it may be a settings issue or not.
All of my wallpapers used on these roms can be found in the wallpaper folder on the device.

The Deco rom needs tweaking on the transition icons while using the slider.
They are caused by the retractable slider mod.
Have yet to look into the mod to see if I can re-align it.
It works flawlessly but does need some tweaking there.
Working on Deco now again and may remove the retractable slider mod and just post the cab.

Last edited by rootlinux; 03-12-2010 at 01:04 AM.