PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 04:39 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrn271 View Post
Love your ROMS! I am running DarkRoot21 23518. Everything is perfect except for the SIP. Do you have a recommended way I can change the SIP where I have all the options, i.e. phone keypad, full qwerty, compact qwerty. It only shows full qwerty.
Yeah, like Tree said just tap and hold the kb icon.

The only kb that does not allow this is the Dusk kb on the new Dark roms and also HomeRoot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post

The only kb that does not allow this is the Dusk kb on the new Dark roms and also HomeRoot.
Thanks for the response. So since I am running the Dusk ROM with the Dusk keyboard, is there a way to change the sip where I have all the features. Love the Dusk ROM. I have tried installing Juicy's Western EZInput to no avail. It does not show up for some reason. I looked in task manager to shut down the sip process and it was not there.

Last edited by atrn271; 02-17-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:46 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrn271 View Post
Yes this has worked for ROMS I have used in the past, but with this sip the only thing showing after holding the icon is Touch Input which displays only the Dusk full qwerty.
Quote:
LOL Hey bro.. what's shakin?
Quote:

...I'm gonna assume he has the one that doesn't do it. Man, my first attempt at "help desk" in months...FAIL!

Hey ROOT! I'm still stable on the MaxDusk Combo ROM...it's hard to flash from this when everything is in order. I do have this strange issue where everything does what it's supposed to do. I'm bored.

EDIT: ATRN271 - have you tried installing a new SIP over the existing one? You can google search for EZInput cabs...might help. [last ditch effort for redemption!]

EDIT 2: CURSES! ...it's strange that the new SIP didn't install...or more to the point, that you couldn't find the process running in the task manager to kill it [which would allow the install]. Try installing off a soft reset. ...sorry, I'm shaking off my cobwebs here. Maybe I should yield to Winmo or Root.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 02-17-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Um look in programs and uninstall Dusk kb.
You should then have EZ input 2.1.
EZ Input is cooked in but since Dusk kb is based off that it takes over.
2.1 is cooked in and Dusk kb installs on first run.

Try that.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:05 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Doing a great job as always Three my friend.
Just one of those things that I cooked in.
Most would not know that info.

Last edited by rootlinux; 02-17-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Hey root, just to ask... any chance we see an XSlim rom based on the complete build 2012 of Sense 2.5??

I think that this would be the best. Fast Sense 2.5.2012 ROM with all the root flavor!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Um look in programs and uninstall Dusk kb.
You should then have EZ input 2.1.
EZ Input is cooked in but since Dusk kb is based off that it takes over.
2.1 is cooked in and Dusk kb installs on first run.

Try that.
Wow I can't believe I didn't think of that. So simple. I did find the Black Keyboard I was looking for and just installed it over the existing one and it works flawless now. Thanks for your help!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I just want to take a minute to say thank you to everyone that has donated.
You guys really keep me motivated to keep doing this.
I appreciate it very much.

Still say the members in this thread are the best members anywhere.
Many thanks.

I sent out a Thank you to new donaters.
Will be adding your usernames to the list and will also be looking into something new to say thank you.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:07 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Hey root, just to ask... any chance we see an XSlim rom based on the complete build 2012 of Sense 2.5??

I think that this would be the best. Fast Sense 2.5.2012 ROM with all the root flavor!
Sure, once I get 2012 working to my standards.
Right now a mix of 2011 and 2012 seems more solid and everything works.
Still working on 2012 as I get time.
Sick with a bad cold and it gets hard to think with my head pounding. LOL
Old 02-17-2010, 06:28 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

You guys should log into the rootrom chat room via palringo.
Only 10 members in there. LOL

Just a social chat where you can all chat up.
I would like to leave rom comments on here because it will help log info and help me make the roms better.
Not saying you can't discuss the roms but I like to be able to go back and see what needs to be fixed or added on here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium